eight ||assault||

Only a few weeks, she's going to face this Taiju Shiba, she was excited and nervous at the same time, what if he's another weak person to be tainted by a single punch, or will she be excited because of what she heard.

She walked by a bakery, took in and saw the man she took down, it was the 'It's torture for you with a man with the scar.

"I can't believe I mistake to a girl with such shallowness!" he threw the rock at the river, standing in a bridge.

"Well, that's a shame if the boss were there" another replied.

Since their eyes were quicker, they cornered her, pushing her shoulder.

"You got me there you hell brat!"

"We're like at the same age, don't call me a brat"

"You know, it's impossible to get strength like that, I know your hiding something"

One time when Draken was at the hospital, I replaced one of his bandages with the one that is supposed to be at the children's hospital, and it was supposed to be placed in his buttocks.

"Oh, that's easy, just do push-ups and jumping jacks and do tough exercise too and summarize it all to one hundred a day"

"Too good to be true"

"Try it, it's worth it"

"I and Inui are just the boss's assistant, but just because he's older and stronger than us doesn't mean, we're going to lose from him, we just chose to follow him and obey him"

"So... you guys are a pushover then?"

The small flashback from Hajime Kokonoi and Seishu Inui's side on December 24, 2005.

I'll kill that girl

Small Flashback
From [Name] and Draken

It was still the time where Draken was hospitalized by his injuries, she took a visit for him one more time, the nurse came to check upon him.

"So, Ken Ryuguji, let's reinstate your bandages, it needs a weekly replacement" shirtless Draken groaned slightly, feeling pain from peeling off the bandage.

"Uh, miss can you pass me the new singles please"

She looked behind her, there were two rolls of bandages there, she took the ones at the left, handed them to her, after re-rolling the new load, the nurse left.

She helped him walk outside since he was annoying her like a little kid for a few minutes, after he can balance himself she notched something...

Do boys have menstruation?

With her clueless state, many people were catching stares at them, also noticing the stain on his back.

"What's wrong?" he turned to her, shaking her head, I think I gave him the toilet paper.

After she was thinking, a fly flew into her trying to catch it, she slammed her fist in the handle too strong and broke, many people turned in their direction.

He looked at the broken grip "Nice, we got something to pay instead of my confinement" he dragged her, with redness in his cheeks, many people were looking at them.

December 24, 2005
Christmas Eve at the Church

"[Name], wait for our instructions outside the place" Kisaki ordered.

"Hey, why is she separated from us?" Chifuyu asked slight anger in his voice.

"What if his reinforcements arrived outside the chapel, who do you think is the strongest here, the one who can stop them?" he talked back.