AUTHOR NOTE

Hello, I have a few things to address before you read A MILLION MILES.

This book is the sequel to 5,160 MILES.

Of course it is completely your choice, but A MILLION MILES will make a lot more sense if you read 5,160 MILES first.

This book is fiction - none of it is real.

Any photos used are not my own. I found them online and take no credit for them.

THIS BOOK IS A BILLIE EILISH FAN FIC

There are lots of characters included, you will know most of them if you read the first book.

If you chose to read this book without reading 5,160 MILES then I'm sure you'll grow to love the characters included.

There will also be mention of Billies family in this book unlike the first.

WARNING

INCLUDES SMUT

You will go through every emotion possible, I promise. Read at your own accord.

There is no mention of rape, sexual assault or child abuse so if those are sensitive subjects for you, you're safe here.

FINALLY

You may see at the bottom of some chapters there's a random authors note - those were written in real time, so if they don't make much sense, don't worry.

Please appreciate that I see every single comment, and whilst I understand that we each have our own opinions and are entitled to those opinions - just be kind.

Thank you so much for choosing to read A MILLION MILES. Every single read, vote and comment is appreciated massively.

All my love <3