All i wanted

"Reese your first job is tonight, the limousine will pick you up at six," mark yelled over whatever commotion was going on in the background

I'm sorry, the what?

"Ok thanks mark, um... who am I-" the phone cut off before I could finish my sentence. Guess we'll find out when we get there.

With that I rushed to the bathroom and hopped in the shower, smiling as I noticed Cole's shampoo and conditioner on the side.

Over the last week Cole, Jax and I have become the best of friends. I still haven't figured out whether Cole's into girls or not- I mean, it doesn't matter too much; I'm just nosy.

The two have spent a few nights here watching movies on the sofa, sure we've been out a couple times but since I told Cole that I didn't want to bump into my ex she made a huge effort to keep us all indoors which I appreciated.

I've spent a lot of time at the parlour too, it's become my second home, just like the cafe did. Also, I finally adjusted to the time zone- that shit was tripping me out.

Other than that nothing exciting has happened, I haven't bumped into any celebrities on the streets yet - I suppose you have to actually step foot on the street for that to happen though. Luckily, I still haven't bumped into Billie. I don't even know if she's in LA; her followers have bumped up again. She's huge nowadays, everyone knows her and everyone loves her.

Although I'm the photographer, and I probably wouldn't be in any photos I still wanted to dress up for my first big job. You know, the usual; heavier makeup, styled hair, an outfit that isn't just joggers and a hoodie.

I decided on a cropped black t-shirt, black cargo pants and my doc martins. I waved my hair as i always do when I'm making an effort, and applied a little more makeup than my usual go-to.

My phone buzzed on the side as I'd just finished tying up my shoe-lace. It took a second to realise I'd set it to vibrate and that the buzz was in fact an incoming call. I ran to answer it and luckily caught it just in time, "hey Cole."

The red head shuffled about, the music in the background sounded like the playlist they use at the  parlour, "please tell me you're free? Axe is off today and I'm bored as shit."

I glanced up at the clock on my wall which read four pm, "I can come by for like an hour then I got to go, it's my first job tonight."

I heard her squeal excitedly, "oh my god, congratulations and thank you, thank you, thank you! Hurry."

With that the call ended. I rushed to check my reflection in the mirror which I must admit I barely recognised- I hadn't dressed like this in a minute. Damn.

I locked everything up twice then headed down to call a cab. The parlour is literally a ten minute drive so I didn't feel majorly rushed.

"Just two latte's please Joe!" I said to the plump man I'd gotten to know over the last week. I found myself a cute little cafe, I'm good when it comes to finding spots.