Claimed

"My apartment is fucking insane Ri!" I exclaimed as I scanned the room

"My apartment is fucking insane Ri!" I exclaimed as I scanned the room. The walls were whiter than white, the floor a beautiful oak-wood, one whole wall was a window which showed off the most amazing view. I hadn't unpacked a thing yet, but it felt so homely.

"We need to FaceTime later so you can show me!" My best friend said from the other end of the line.

I laughed lightly, "yes! I need to go grocery shopping today," I said, using an American accent at the word 'grocery.'

Ria chuckled, "don't you dare lose your cute British accent, I'll kill you."

"I won't. I do have to go though, I'm going to Jax's parlour in a minute," I'd already filled Ria in on my new friend, she was so happy that I'd met someone.

I heard Ria kiss the phone, "I love you Ree, stay safe!"

"I love you too bub."

With that I ended the call and made my way through to my new bedroom. I won't lie and say I was organised, because I wasn't, not one bit. Every piece of clothing I'd brought with me was on the floor because I couldn't find any pyjamas last night. I grabbed an oversized tee from the mess and matched it with some cycling shorts, somehow I found a pair of Nike socks too and threw on my airforce.

As I passed the mirror I took my bobble from my wrist and tied my hair up in a very messy bun. A spray of perfume later and I was ready to go.

Things are so different here, you don't need to call a taxi, they're just lining the streets waiting for you to jump in. "Axes tattoo parlour please!"

Ten minutes later we arrived and I climbed out the cab. The parlour was hard to miss since it was blacked out with a huge neon red logo, I walked straight inside.

"Hey sleepy!" He shouted as he saw me, I ran over to fist-bump him.

A ginger girl, probably around the same age as me laughed loudly, "sleepy?"

"Yep, this is sleepy, I found her at the airport." He sent me a friendly wink.

The red head turned to look at me, "I'm Cole, nice to meet you..."

"Reese," I finished her sentence, "good to meet you."

Cole had tattoos too, but not like Jax. She wasn't completely covered, she had the odd one here and there but mostly her skin was clear. She wore a black tee, paired it with some loose shorts. She had a beanie on her head and Nikes on her feet. She was an average weight, not skinny but not larger. Her hair stood out to me, really long and a beautiful deep ginger colour. She was pretty too- very pretty actually. Emerald green eyes, a few freckles along her button nose which she had decorated with piercings; a silver stud in each side, and a silver ring in her septum. Her lips were big, but clearly natural.

"Axe, offer the girl a drink or something..." Cole yelled as she worked on some biker-looking guys arm.

I assume that her nickname for Jaxson is Axe, I guess that's why the parlour is named Axes... "yo sleepy, if you want anything go through that door, we're both on break in ten."