Talks and office fun

Ang's p.o.v

I had two afternoon class today and I haven't seen aug since yesterday when we went to the mall .

I have to remind myself to never let him shop with me cause he starts acting like a big ass baby when he's ready to go.

this nigga was putting the panties in Victoria secret on his head and flinging them and shit I was so embarrassed .

Then when we was in the dressing room he keep touching my butt and saying
" I don't understand how the shit got so big ang you never had this when you was younger " .

I was bouta fuck his annoying ass up. but after buying him some chic-fil-a he finally shut up .

I was happy though cause he bought me that "PINK" windbreaker . from Victoria secrets that I wanted but wasn't paying 60 dollars for .

I got ready then I made my way to school . I'm just happy I only got like 3 more months and a few weeks until I'm a registered nurse then I can go on my internship and hurry and get this job.

Once I got their I got my backpack from the back seat when I was walking toward the building I saw Jason on the phone with an annoyed expression on .

" rome you needa get your shit together man yea , we def gotta talk when I get home." Was all I heard him say before I walked in cause that was none of my business .

I got situated in the class room and all ready the professor had definitions for us to copy on the bored .

Shortly Jason joined the class with the same face from earlier on .

Apart of me wanted to ask him what's wrong but then again it would've been awkward because we haven't really talked since the whole we shouldn't really talk outside of school thing .

As I was writing the definitions my pen died on me so I whispered to Jason .

" what!?" He hissed in a whisper catching me off guard

" do you have a pen i can barrow?"

" here man ." He sighed handing me a pen

I just grabbed it without saying thank you cause what ever has him heated has nothing to do with me however now I'm going to make it my business to find out what's wrong .

The hour lecture continued and ended rather fast being that all the professor was explaining the definitions in depth .

Being that I had an hour until my second class I decided against going off campus to get something to get to eat so I just went to the cafe in school then after i ate I would go in the library and study these terms to pass time .

I got me a salad and water bottle then spotted Jason .

Perfect opportunity i thought .

"Hey Jason "

" hi?" He said more like a question

I just began eating and carrying on causing him to look at me like I had ten heads .

" what? " I asked

" uhh no disrespect but why you here?"

" oh I forgot to give you your pen back." I said handing it to him

" so you got comfortable started eating and everything just to give me my pen back ?"

" pretty much ." I shrugged my shoulders

" can you cut the shit and tell me the real reason cause if you wanna be technical you shouldn't even be over here right now ."

" why shouldn't I? " I asked confused