August's angel

-August p.o.v -

" what you bouta do ?" Girl I just finished smashing asked

" ta check on my sistah why?" I answered

" check on your sister one in the morning? And I was thinking you could spend a night ." She said smiling

As I buckled my pants and put my shoes on I looked up

" Sorry ta kill ya dreams , but aug don't do sleepovers ." I said

" well maybe we can do this again?." She asked

" maybe ." I said grabbing my buckethat and keys

And with that I exited out ol girl house to keep it a hunnit witcha I don't even know shawty name ...

I know angel ass sleep cause she got class in tha mornin' ... She in school fa nursing I swea' cam would be just as proud as I am of ha ...

Angel is a beautiful and smart girl I mean I know I can seem a lil annoyin' ta her with me being so protective but when cam died I made him a promise to take care of her and I'm keepin that ..

Angel may not be my blood sistah but blood couldn't make us any closer .

I came to Atlanta when I was 17 it was gettin to Hot in New Orleans so my momma and brother said I should stay with my uncle out hea ...

I started senior year here in Atlanta and the first day niggas was fuckin with me and who knew the nigga that I fought would've ended up being my best friend and my second bruddah ...

Me and cam fought ova some petty shit like a chair but he liked that I wasn't scared of him and me and dat nigga was runnin that school ever since ...

We was was like 17 and 18 then .. on cams 21st birthday we went to the club and some niggas was shootin' that was tha second time I cried like a baby that and when my blood brother mel got shot back in New Orleans I thought it was my fault for a while like why it had to be my niggas and not me instead?

But back ta when cam got shot ..

I was holdin my nigga who was bleein in ma arms I kept yellin "who fuckin did this." Everybody was yellin and cryin and shit ..

I keep tellin him stop being a bitch nigga and pull through that was tha last time I seen him smile and he said barely whispering

" take care of ang." I took him ta tha hospital then drove ta his and angels place I was bangin on tha door for a 17 year old angel ta open tha door ...

She started panicking askin me what happend as she seen tha blood on ma clothes I tol' her and we sped back ta tha hospital when we went back the doctor said he suffered from too much blood loss I'm sorry for ya lost I went crazy punching tha wall I had ta be escorted out bye a police ....

And here we are four year later I'm 23 , 24 in September and angel 20 bouta be 21 and think she grown I mean technically she is but I'll fuck her up if she try and act crazy ..

I cruised to ha apartment ...

I got out and did my signature knock I did that two more times before I heard foot steps ..

Then she opened the door she was wearing bra and panties ...

please not today Satan , she gots me all types of fucked up right na ' I'm thinking how the hell she expecting that she openly walking ya the door like that , But when ha' ass get a body? She high key thick now .

" ang what da fuck you wearin?" I asked her sighing dramatically

" aug I was sleepin it's one in the morning." She said yawning

" I don't give a fuck what if it wasn't me?" I asked her

" you did your signature knock who else would it be and who else comes to my apartment at weird times unannounced?" She said putting her hand on her waist

" true but why must you sleep like that?." I asked still tryin to prove a point

" cause it's hot and my Ac is broken . What would you like me to sleep in August ?" She asked smartly as she shift all her weight to one side

" a big shirt , sum sweats and wrap ya hair with a scarf like all the other black girls." I said in a duh tone

" good night you know where everything is ." She said rolling her eyes waving me off

Call me nasty or a typical dude . but I kinda found myself staring as she walked away .

" stop looking at her stop lookin at her that's the sis." But I can't lie she def ain't no lil ang nomo

But I went in the kitchen made a sandwich and knocked out on the couch ....

------------------------

First chapter 😏

I'm trying to write augs part in his accent sorry if I'm not doing it good or whatever I'm trying ...

~Aug nasty self looking at ang 😂

~ how y'all like it so far ?

~ augg_isbaee