Trying to help.

-Augs p.o.v -

Today was finally Saturday and everyone was hype cause we was bouta turn da fuck up fa my baybeh girl birthday ....

I sent ha to go get ha hair and nails done .. I tol' ha whateva she want I got ha she shouldn't want for nothin'..

We all desided to either wear either black or white Ty wearin black and white so is red while Chris is wearin all black as well as Milan and me and ang wearin' all white...

Nothin crazy some white true religions a white polo and some all white Air Force 1s and of corse daddy had ta have his gold chain..

It was 5 na so everybody was gonna meet up at ang place so we could leave togetha ...

And walked in with ha hair wrapped with some filpflops you get from da nail place on..

" ya hood rat ass." I said laughing

" boy bye my hair is laid my girl julissa hooked me up ." She said acting like she was flipping her hair

" you ain't got non ta flip." I said laughing

" don't try me my shit is in middle of my back and she trimmed it." She said mugging me

" iight thug chill out na' " I said to her laughing

Then as time went by ang got annoyin' wit ha excited ass ...

" aug why is time going to slow ." She whined

" what cha in a rush fa?" I asked

" I'm ready to get all cute ." She said laughing

" you know yall girls take fo'eva with yall makeup and hair you might as well get a head start we got like an hour until we headin out.. " I said

" true ." She said as she got up off the couch

And went to her room to take her shower and everythin...

I didn't even see ha outfit yet hopefully it ain't too much cause den we really won't be goin no Wea' ...

I just was thinkin ta ma self about going back ta dis club it brings back nothing but bad memories ...

Wen I said it was deeper den me not wantin to go it was ... Ang don't even remember dats da club that me and cam was at when he got shot and I haven't been dere since...

I noticed that they changed the name and shit and remodeled after the shit went down but still that club ain't shit and the nigga who own the shit ain't shit.

Da nigga was one of those big time drug dealers who owned businesses so they can have a legal source of income as well as the drug money .

I'm not gonna go into much about dat nigga or his fucked up ass businesses. but jus kno' when I'm in dat territory any shits liable ta' happen . But I ain't never scared. I just don't want ang in da mix .

Ang was using ha bedroom bathroom so gonna use da one by da livin room..

My towel and stuff was already in dere ...

After I took ma shower I put da towel around ma waist and brushed ma teeth ...

Ma clothes was in ang room so I knocked on da doo' first ...

" come in Aug." She yelled

I opened da doo' to see her eyes on me causing me ta laugh ...

By dis time she had everythin on

She was wearin a fittin white skirt and a matchin white crop top with some white and gold heels...

I decided to mess wit ha a lil bit ..