Make me proud

Augs p.o.v

- few months later -

These past events have been evenful none da less good as far as me and ang go .

We about to be on four months as a couple and also my baybeh is officially a registered nurse .

Words can't describe how proud of ha I'am , I watched ha grow into da women she is today ,God defiantly  has blessed me with this one.

It's amazes me how all it takes is one person and a few months for you to be a completely different person . This time last year my ass was being reckless partying and with these hoes like it was nothin' .

Now my ass can't see my self with no one but ang  , yea from time to time I have my doubts about disrespecting cam or me not being good enough for ha' but fuck allat ,  I'm not gonna miss out on something good for some stupid ass doubts .

Cause besides my momma and family I know fa' a fact ain't nobody gon'  love me like angel do .

Today was ha' lil graduation ceremony and as far as she knew her parents couldn't make it .

Ha' dad flight got delayed and her mom last minute for call into work . Which was a lie I wanted to supprised ha' .

Wit  da' help of Milan we decided ta' throw her a lil party after the ceremony. I got ha' moms to invite some of they family as well as ha' pops then the crew so it should be a good time .

I just want ha' too smile cause she deserve it . I know the one thing that she would want on dis day that I can't even provide fa' ha is cam being able to see her graduate . But as long as overall she has a good time it's good .

I was in my car on the way to ang crib before I called ha' mom too make sure all the plans was straight.

I called and on the second ring she picked up.

" wazzam,  mama #2 " I said with a chuckle

" or mother in-law ." She added in a matter-of-factly voice

" you still on this ma ? I'm sorry I didn't tell you , and tell pops stop Runin' his mouth so much ." I said laughing cause she was still stuck on the fact me and ang together and I didn't tell ha'

" well I kinda knew when y'all  came and yall both had the same answer on yall relationship status , so when can I get my grandbabies ?"

I almost died choking when she said that like a nigga just started getting his shit right let me take things step by step my ass don't need no children as of right now .

" ma da lil party is at 4:30 so make sure you their too set up and all dat  good stuff and make sure all the fam on time." I said coughing changing the subject

I hung up with her as I pulled up to ang apartment  .

I did my little knock before I walked in .

" wea' my nurse !?" I yelled as I  heard laughing from her from

I walked to not see ha' in her bedroom so I went to her bathroom too see her still gettin' ready .

When I say a nigga jaw dropped dat' shit was on da' ground to say my baybeh looked good was a understatement , she looked phenomenal she was wearin' a white dress that in da' back had a low "v" cut.

Ha'  hair was straight and she had some make up dat'  wasn't too much .

" baybeh you look so beautiful I said as I stood behind ha' with my face in ha' neck

" you think ? " she asked

" I know ." I said before grabbin' her waist and pullin'  her into me so she could be even closer then we already were

" you look handsome yourself ." She said turning around to face me

" do I ?"

" yup ." She said popping the p in yup

" you got a lil something right there " I said pointing to ha' lips

" what is it?" She asked before trying to look in the mirror but I stopped ha .

" I gotchu ." I said before I grabbed ha chin and passionately kissed ha'

She pulled away a few seconds later with a smirk .

" babe , I needa finish getting ready we gotta leave in like 20 minutes ."

" da' things that we can do in 20 minutes girlllll  say my name , say my name wear it out." I sung as I felt on ha but that looked amazing in dis dress

" alright drake ." She said laughing as she popped my hand

" don't pop me you know you like booty rubs ." I said slyly Grinning

" you play entirely too much gon' have me late to my own damn graduation  ."

" alright , I'll behave until lata ."

" good " she said sending me a smirk

" you know Imma be hollerin' when dey call you ." I said letting ha' know

" I already figured that ." She said Berfore turning away from me to look back in the mirror

" ang ?"

" yeah? "

" I'm proud of you , and I love you ." I said lookin' at ha' in tha mirror

" thank you and love you more ." She said smilin' as she finished any last minute touches

" you ready to get dis show on da ' road ?" I asked

" readier then I'll ever be "

She said as we exited the bathroom and she got her purse and cap and gown that was in ha room on tha' bed .

And with dat we was out with ten minutes ta' spare ."

---------------------------------

LONG OVERDUE 😭😅

Just wanted to give y'all an update I know it's not all that interesting .

Next chapter will be much longer it's gonna be about the graduation and the lil graduation party .

- so aug plans a lil grad party for ang how's that gonna go?

- ang mom talking bout some grandbabies  😂💀

- how yall think Jason bro gonna come back into the mix?

Aug , ang and the dress in the mm 😋💍

- what yall thinking?

- COMMENT FOR UPDATE -

* excuse any errors *