Main focus

Aug's p.o.v

" Babe !" Angel yelled takin' me outta my thoughts .

" Wassup ang?" I asked

" Why you spacing out? I've been calling you for like 3 minutes ."

" My bad ma."

" No, tell me what's up ever since we left cams grave you been acting funny ." She said sighing before sitting In my lap

" Baybeh , I'm fine I guess I'm just taking everything in and missin' my nigga cam a lil bit that's all ." I said

" you sure ? You know you can talk to me about everything right ." She said

" yes , I know dat ." I said before kissing her cheek

" okay I'm about to cook a big ass meal you can invite Chris and the rest of your greedy ass friends if you want ." She said as she walked to the kitchen causing me to say "iight" .

I honestly was feeling bad as hell for da' shit dat' happened in Miami .

Like I can't take da' shit back and even though ang deserves ta' know I can't tell her at least right now we just officially got together and I'll be damned if our shit end be'fo' it start .

Shit I would be the one ta' know about gettin' fucked over in a relationship. had me thinkin' dat' love shit not real cause how can somebody who "love" you go and get pregnant by a nigga you called your homie .

Yea I can't assume every female is like her but I did and that's why do them how I do or at least did .

This shit with ang is definitely somthin' different but I know dis shit real .

Trust me imma tell ha when da' times right which I'm tryna figure when that will be cause I don't wanna spring dis shit on ha after being together fa' some years like das' fucked up .

But I don't wanna tell ha' now and she wants ta' end our shit . Plus I wouldn't want ta hurt ha' got ha' thinkin' she ain't enough or somethin' when that's not the case.

Honestly I was just doing what niggas do best . Which is being dumb and thinkin' wit they dick instead of thinkin' what could be the outcome , das da' whole reason I didn't fuck tha girl.

But it looks bad cause of the whole reason I went to Miami and I know fa' a fact she gonna ask me did da' she happened before or after I asked for her fathers blessing and how imma look her in the face and tell her .

I know what's done it the dark comes ta' light . But this gonna have to stay in the dark fa a minute and when it does come ta' light imma be the one to tell ha'.

I decided ta' text Chris and let him know about ang making a big meal.

To: big bruh💯 |sent at 3:15|
Yo bro

From : big bruh💯 |sent at: 3:17|
Wassgood?

To : big bruh💯 |sent at 3:18|
Ang makin a big dinna tonight so if you and tha crew wanna come through.

From : big bruh💯 |sent at 3:19|
Say no more you know our fat asses gon be there !

To : big bruh💯 | sent at 3:21|
Iight my nigga and we gonna talk lata cause I'm not bouta say shit through text ya feel me .

From : big bruh💯 |sent at 3:22|
Hell yea I feel ya .. Fuck around and get caught up .

To : big bruh💯 | sent at 3:22|
Neva dat but like I said we'll talk lata

From: big bruh💯 | sent at 3:23|
Iight nigga

And with dat' the conversation ended.

I walked in da' kitchen and put my hands on ang's waist and face in ha' neck causing ha' to giggle.

" you need any help ?" I asked

" aww, thank you papacito but I'm good." she said turning around pecking my lips

" can I get a real one ?" I asked looking down at ha' little self

" I have to cook I don't wanna be here all day ." She whined

" all I asked for was a damn kiss"

" fine ." She said and with that her arms wrapped around my neck and mines when straight to her lower waist and she pecked my lips as she did before but that quickly got heated .

All I know is that one kiss became fifteen kisses with her sittin' on top of the counter then dat' became neck kisses .

We pulled apart both grinning at each Otha' then she playfully hit my chest .

" what ?" I yelled like I didn't know

" you said one kiss not 100 I'm bouta get you pregnant kisses ."

" every kiss should be like dat."

" no cause you don't know how to stop your ass bout to have me asking the lord to forgive me for my sins ." She said causing me to laugh

" iight bae im not gonna distract you no mo imma be In the living room ."

" alright ." She said smiling

Damn tellin' her is gon be hard have you seen ha' smile ?

That shit is honestly gonna be in da' back of my mind cause if I keep lettin' dis' shit bother me she gon know somethin's up and imma be forced to tell ha' so all imma focus on is keeping her happy .

---------------------------------

I just wanted to do an augs p.o.v real quick give y'all a lil something 😋

~ is aug gonna be the one to tell her?

~ should aug wait or tell her soon ?

~ when she finds out what is she gonna do?

~ they so cute 😩💓✊

~ what y'all thinking?

COMMENTS FOR UPDATE

*excuse any errors*