Mylan Headcanonssssss!

Hey y'all!Thanks so much for your support and patience. I decided now would be a good time to post the Dylan head canons I promised a while back! There's not too many but they're fun, so thanks for the suggests! Hope you like it!

(Btw: Yes, I am working on the next chapter—if you remember anything about the last episode of season 3, you'll understand why it's taking me so effing long. I WILL posit, I swear!)

———————

Dylan is Mike's scary dog privilege to walk alone at night

....Or at any time of the day really because after one tiny incident where someone made fun of Mike and Dylan rammed their head into a locker, everyone knows not to mess with either of them

Dylan is a really good cook as discovered when Mike asks him who made the food for their date and he said he did. Mike is skeptical so Dylan starts to cook in front of Mike and watching him cook becomes one of his favourite things to do. Mike often brags about how good Dylan's food is to their friends so they demand to try it but Mike becomes pouty because it's no longer their special thing. So Dylan, ever the doting simp, tells Mike he'll make him extra special meals

And man do I love this. In honesty, Dylan can't actually cook anywhere above average (mostly because he doesn't care enough to learn, but if he did, he'd be great at it), but there are a couple of dishes that for some reason, he is amazing at making (comment any ideas of what you think those should be).

Mike wants to learn how to skateboard but is too embarrassed to ask Dylan so he asks Max instead (which takes a lot from his pride, but he does it). Dylan later offers to teach Mike to skateboard, only to be surprised that's he's already learned.

And trust me, Dylan would definitely be impressed by his skills (i use that word very lightly), as well as amused that Mike learned from someone else because he was too embarrassed to ask.

Mike: Sorry I'm late I was doing stuff

Dylan: *walks in nonchalantly* I'm stuff.

Even though Mike is 176% a total bottom, this ones still pretty funny

Mike is not a good flirter in any way, shape, or form, so their friends don't understand why Dylan practically swoons at his flirts all the time.

And there's a simple answer for this: Dylan is a simp, and a hopeless one at that. Mike's mere existence practically turns him on, so if Mike were to be good at flirting, Dylan would fucking combust. So let's just be grateful he's bad at it, yeah?

Mike and Dylan have frequent movie nights together

Dylan isn't much of a movie buff, but he is a Mike one, so he'll sit through tons of films just to see the excited and happy looks on Mike's face as they watch. And even though his Sense more or less ruins it since their acting, no matter how good, is never enough to deceive it, but he'll watch them and talk about them just to make Mike smile.

Mike is the overprotective, overbearing one in the relationship

Now despite what my fanfic conveys, I don't actually see Mike as usually overbearing. However, they are both fiercely protective of one another, so much so that you cannot compare who is more or less. Only, Dylan is better at masking it. See, if he thinks someone is a threat or a bother to Mike, he won't show much of a reaction. But Dylan is ALWAYS alert and he ALWAYS knows what's up. So if you so much as consider bothering Mike in whichever way, he will 100% find a way to remove you from his life. Permanently. In any possible way. Let's just say your not coming out unscathed (this behaviour is also inclined to the rest of their friends, just slightly less so. You have a better chance of being killed if you mess with Mike).