CHAPTER THREE

THE BIRDS CHIRP FREELY IN THE UNCULTIVATED MEADOWS OF HOGWARTS

"Welcome my boys, in this classroom you will explore the noble art of Divination!" exclaimed Professor Cooman.

Professor Cooman presented herself as an insect.

She was wrapped in several shawls, and on her body hung several necklaces and bracelets. The round glasses made her eyes even bigger.

"In this classroom you will find out if you possess the Sight," Cooman exclaimed as she stumbled over a small table.

"Hello! I am Professor Cooman. Together we are all going to project ourselves into the future!" she exclaimed enthusiastically.

"This term we will be focusing on Thassiomatics, the art of reading tea leaves, so take the cup of the person strong to you," said Cooman.

Sofia turned around... and as always she was alone, she had gotten used to it by now... but it still hurt.

"What do you see? The truth lies buried as in the recesses of a book, waiting to be read," said Cooman.

"But first you must broaden your mind! First you must look beyond!" said Cooman, looking at the horizon.

"That's a load of nonsense!" exclaimed Hermione.

"Sofia can I sit here?" asked Hermione and Sofia nodded.

"Where did you come from?" asked Ron.

"Me? I've always been here!" replied Hermione.

Sofia was sure of a few things... one of them was that Hermione wasn't there.

"You boy!" said the Cooman pointing at Neville.

"Tell me, is your grandmother okay?" she asked.

"I think so!" replied Neville.

"Erm... I'm not so sure about that, give me that cup!"

"Um, too bad!" she said simply, as Neville tried to see into the cup.

"Expand your minds!" said the Cooman next to Hermione and Sofia.

"Oh, tell me dear things you see?" asked Cooman and attention fell back on them.

Sofia hated being the centre of attention.

"Sofia has a..." said Hermione flipping through the 'unraveling the future' book.

"Knife... and a heart," Hermione said in distress.

"You've suffered a lot, but...you'll find love and you'll be happy" said Hermione and Sofia nearly choked.

She defied anyone to fall in love with someone like her....

"What about you dear?"

"Granger has a book and a star. It means her intelligence will help her on a mission" Sofia said simply and Hermione frowned confused, she had called her Granger.... why?