1

Marinette had gone to Gotham over the summer to have fun. To spend time with her boyfriend and his family. Not sit beside a toilet, in her room, at the manor... THROWING UP!

She had woken up feeling nauseous. Then the next thing you know... BAM! All the dinner from last night is in the toilet.

Marinette groans as she flushes the toilet and rest her head on the bathtub. Suddenly the door opens to reveal her boyfriend. Damian.

"Angel? Are you okay?" He asks as he sits beside her and feels her forehead, concern written all over his face.

"Yeah." Marinette says in a whisper.

"Are you sure?"

"Ye-" Suddenly Marinette feels nauseous again. She moves towards the toilet and throws up. Damian holds her hair back as he rubs comforting circles on her back.

"This sucks." Marinette says as she flushes the toilet.

"Maybe you should see a doctor. We wouldn't want it to be serious. I can't have you going sick on me. You just got here like... 4 weeks ago." Damian says as he kisses Marinette's forehead.

Marinette smiles. "Yeah. I'll go to the doctor. I hope it is nothing serious."

"I hope it's just a small bug." Damian stands back up. He then helps Marinette up.

"I do too."

"I'll let you get ready. I love you."

"I love you, too."

Damian then leaves the room.

Marinette sighs. She then brushes her teeth and washes her face. She does her hair and make up then goes to her closet and picks out an outfit.

Outfit:

Marinette looks at herself in the mirror and sighs

"What's wrong Marinette?" Tikki says from the plate of cookies she was sitting on.

"Nothing... just... what if I'm like really sick and then I won't be able to have fun with Dami and then I ruin this entire vacation and Damian breaks up with me and starts to hate me and I will be sick for forever and then I will die lonely!" Marinette rambles.

Tikki giggles at her chosen's antics. "I'm sure everything will be fine Marinette! It might even change your life!" She then winks and flies away.

That confuses Marinette. 'Change my life? How could this doctors appointment change my life?'

Marinette just shrugs and heads out to the parking garage under the manor. Before she makes it there Alfred stops her and gives her some keys and a box of tissues.

"You might need these Miss Marinette." Alfred says in his British accent and then vanishes.

Confused, Marinette hurries out to the car that Alfred chose and drives off to the doctor's office.