10

~Time Skip, 18 weeks pregnant~

Marinette puts her hands on her stomach, staring at it in the mirror with a soft smile. Her stomach was much more visible now that the first trimester was over. And its finally time for Marinette and Damian to find out the gender.

Her Outfit:

Marinette catches Damian's eyes in the mirror and smiles

Marinette catches Damian's eyes in the mirror and smiles. Damian hugs her from behind and kisses her cheek.

"Are you coming with me, mon chéri?" Marinette asks as she leans back into his embrace.

"Of course, wouldn't want to miss it." Damian's hands cover hers and he rests his head on her shoulder.

"They're growing so fast." Marinette said sadly.

"Soon you'll get to hold them in your arms, love."

"Soon...." Marinette sighs.

Suddenly a knock was heard throughout the room.

"Miss Marinette, Master Damian, the appointment is in about 20 minutes. I suggest driving down to the hospital right away." Alfred spoke from the other side of the door.

"We'll be right down, Pennyworth. thank you." Damian said.

Marinette turns around and puts her arms around Damian's neck. "What do you think it's gonna be?"

Damian chuckled as he shook his head. "As long as it's healthy I'm fine with what ever."

"I hope it's a girl. We need more girls in the family." Marinette rests her forehead against Damian's as she sighs.

"I've always seen myself having a girl." Marinette whispered.

Damian kissed her and smiled. "Well let's go see if you're right."

Marinette pulled away from Damian and hit his arm. "I'm always right!"

~

Marinette sat in the hospital chair impatiently. Her anxiety is spiking and she didn't know how much longer she could wait.

"It's okay, Habibti." Damian kissed Marinette's forehead and squeezed her hand.

They were so lucky that everyone in the hospital signed a NDA form.

"What if something's wrong with the baby! What if I did something wrong and now they're not gonna live a good life." Marinette suddenly gasps tears gathering in her eyes. "Oh my god, Dami what if our baby is dead!"

Damian pulled Marinette close. "It's okay. Our baby is perfectly healthy, love. You've done nothing but take care of them. I promise everything is alright."

Before Marinette could answer Dr Judy walks into the waiting room with a smile. "Marinette, are you ready?"

Marinette stood up with Damian, she took in a shaky breath and smiled. "Yes..."