8

It was only two days later when she got the call. She hadn't been doing too much, surprisingly her parents seemed to calm down only a tad bit after the dinner with Lila, their anger diminishing slightly.

"Mari! How is the little rock star?!" Jagged yelled into the phone.

Marinette winced. "They're fine. They seem to hate being here, I haven't been feeling good the past few days."

"Well hopefully that can change! Heads up, we are on our way to the bakery now. Don't worry, we have got everything planned out and it should go smoothly!"

Marinette's eyes widened. "Oh god I need to pack! I haven't even changed out of my pajamas today!"

"Marinette, honey, please do not stress over packing at the moment. Once we get there I will come up there and help you." Penny said in the background.

Marinette sighed. "Thank you, you really don't have to."

"You need the break, darling."

Marinette relaxes back into her chaise. "I guess I'll see you guys soon? I'm going to go get dressed."

"Of course! Can't wait to see you!" Jagged yelled, again.

They said their good byes before hanging up. Marinette immediately sent a text to Damian telling him what's happening and then she went to get dressed.

Marinette put on another comfy outfit in order to hide her small baby bump.

Outfit:

She then brushed out her hair and braided it

She then brushed out her hair and braided it. She didn't bother putting on any makeup though

She then got some suitcases down from her closet and put the miracle box in a hidden pocket in one of them. By the time she was done she heard her honorary uncle's loud voice from downstairs.

Nausea and nervousness slapped her in the face causing her to once again rush to the bathroom, throwing up everything she ate for breakfast.

"Damn you." Marinette muttered to her stomach.

Marinette brushed her teeth — again — and walked downstairs.

She was greeted with the sight of her mother and her father with a shocked expression as Jagged went on a rant about his up coming tour. Once Jagged spotted her he rushed over to give her a hug.

"Mari! My favorite niece! How are you?" He practically yelled.

"Jagged! Give her space to breathe!" Penny pulled Jagged away and then gave Marinette a small hug. "Hello, darling."

"Hi guys!" Marinette smiled.

Sabine cleared her throat a bit in order to get everyone's attention. "All though, it is delightful to see you two, is there any reason on why you guys are here?" A fake smile spread across her face.

"Oh yes! With Marinette being my favorite designer, I was wondering if she'd be able to accompany me on my tour! I wouldn't want any outfit mishaps happening." Jagged smiled brightly.

Marinette fiddled with her fingers. 'Please say yes...'

"I don't know.... I mean what about school?" Tom asked.

"We got that covered! She'll be taking online courses during the tour. I'll make sure she is on top of every assignment and that her grades are well." Penny spoke formally.

Tom and Sabine looked at each other, a gleam in their eyes.

"I guess this will be beneficial for the both of us! She's been causing a bit of trouble in school.... I think it's best if she leaves for a while and stays away from those she's been hurting." Sabine 'smiled'.

Jagged gave them a fake smile, anger burning in his eyes. "Great! We'll be leaving as soon as her stuff is packed!" He turns to Marinette. "Shall we go get you packed?"

"Of course, right this way." Marinette said, a huge amount of weight getting taken off her shoulders.

Marinette led them to her room and immediately flopped onto her chaise once they entered.

"They said yes." Marinette breathed out in shock.

Everything hit her suddenly. She was having a kid. She was going to be a mom. She'd be able to have her kid without her parents knowing. Her parents said yes!

She didn't notice she was crying until Penny and Jagged wrapped her in a hug, Penny wiping her tears away.

"It's okay, Mari." Jagged said.

"They said yes." Marinette sobbed. "I'm going to be a mom, oh my god!"

"Yes and you and your baby are going to be safe." Penny whispered, kissing Marinette's forehead and running her fingers through the girls hair.

"I was so scared." Marinette whispered as her crying subsided.

"I know." Penny comforted Marinette as Jagged went and called some people to let them know they need to get their jet ready asap.

Marinette clung to Penny as she slowly started to calm down. "Thank you...."

"Don't thank me." Penny then got up. "Now, we need to get to packing if you want to leave as soon as possible."

Marinette giggled as she wiped at her eyes. "Of course."

They packed incredibly fast while listening to Jagged rant to them about how much he is starting to hate Marinette's parents. Once they were done they went down to say goodbye to Tom and Sabine but they didn't even give them a second glance.

Shrugging them off, the three left to the airport to get on Jagged's jet, soon to be in Gotham.

my démon ❤️

See you soon🫶🏼
We love you, mon amour

I'll be waiting, Habibi

~

A/N~ Hi :) You asked

Published~ November 5th, 2023

Words~ 896