Chapter Fourteen: Going To Meet the King

A couple months had gone by and things were going great for Bianca and Brody. They were doing exceptional in school and their family life was even better they had become settled into a new routine.

Every morning started off with a tickle war with Hope then the day ended with Brody reading to her. Bianca and Brody decided to quit their job so they could have more time to spend with Hope.

Bianca was very hesitant but knew she had money saved up along with him being a prince they were going to be just fine without their jobs. They spent every waking moment that they weren’t in school with Hope.

Brody was the happiest he had ever been which is why he decided to take Bianca and Hope to meet his father. They had a small break from school due to some incident involving a bad fairy and a witch fighting and tearing up the academy.

“Are you sure this is a good idea? I mean you haven’t even told him about us yet and I’m afraid taking us to meet him without warning may be bad.” Bianca said as they ate breakfast.

“He’s my father I’m sure once he sees how happy you two make me he will be happy for us.” Brody said taking her hand in his. “I wish I was as confident as you are about meeting him.” She sighed.

“If it will make you feel better we can invite Sarah to come along and I will talk to him first while you, Sarah, and Hope play in the gardens then once I know the coast is clear I will bring you in to meet him.” Brody smiled knowing this compromise would put his mate at ease.

“That’s a perfect plan. I know I’ve said it before but you are going to be the best king ever.” She beamed at him. “Just because I know how to make you happy doesn’t mean I can please everyone.” Brody replied kissing her forehead.

His wolf wanted him to mash his lips to hers and take her on the table but Brody had learned to control his urges and found ways to still be affectionate without lip to lip contact which still caused them to ravish each other no matter where they were.

Bianca felt the desire radiating off him which was causing her wolf to stir. “What time do you want to leave for the Kings Realm?” Bianca asked knowing it was a long trip. “I was thinking we could leave tonight that way Hope will sleep most of the way and we won’t have to make as many stops.” He replied smiling at her.

“Ok well I better call Sarah and see if she wants to come along which I’m sure she will seeing as we have always wanted to visit the Kings Realm.” Bianca smiled standing up clearing off the table.

“Alright babe I’m going to go watch movies with our little princess.” Brody smiled nipping her neck before leaving the room. Bianca just turned and glared at him only getting a chuckle in response because he knew exactly what he did to her.

“Hey sis Brody and I were wondering if you would like to join us on our trip to the Kings Realm while we’re on break.” Bianca rushed when Sarah picked up the phone. “Of course I do, I mean I accept your invite.” Sarah giggled.

“I am delighted that you agree to accompany us on such a short notice.” Bianca laughed. “Ok seriously if we have to talk all prim and proper while are there I may die from laughter.” Sarah chuckled.