Chapter Twenty Four: Graduation

Graduation day was here and everyone was rushing around. Sarah was trying to do Bianca's hair and makeup while Damien kept distracting her. The twins were chasing Hope around the house as usual and Brody was dealing with the royal guard to prepare for the move to the castle next week.

“I swear this house better not get tore up I was up half the night cleaning for the party tonight.” Bianca yelled as Sarah was curling her hair. “Yes mom.” rang out throughout the house as everyone just brushed her off.

They had gotten used to her obsessive compulsive cleanliness issues so they knew she was just stressing and not to pay attention to her unless they were actually tearing things up but they weren't.

“The house is perfect babe stop worrying.” Brody smiled walking into Sarah's room.
“Hey you aren't supposed to see her yet.” Sarah screeched which caused Damien to come running.

“What's wrong are you ok?” he asked pushing past Brody. “Yes I'm fine now please take your brother and yourself out of here.” Sarah smiled as he leaned down to kiss her. “Alright let's go Prince.” Damien teased using the nickname Sarah had given Brody.

“I told you to stop calling me that.” Brody protested as they walked out of the room. “How come she gets to call you that but I can't?”Damien said pretending to be offended. “For one you are a prince just the same as me and for two I don't even like her calling me that I just allow it because she is my mates sister.” Brody laughed as they went to the living room.

“So does that mean if Bianca gives me some ridiculous nickname I have to allow it because she is your mate?” Damien asked as they sat down. “Pretty much besides that she is going to be queen soon and will have to learn she has to act properly outside of the castle walls.” Brody said as they kicked back and watched tv.

“I'm afraid that will be easier said than done.” Damien teased. They had watched a few episodes of Family Guy when they heard a car pull into the driveway. Immediately they knew who it was and they were up and out the door to greet him.

“Where are the twins I expect them to know how to greet their father as well.” the king said stepping out of the car. “They took Hope to the park while everyone was getting ready for the ceremony.” Brody said hugging his father.

“Aww I was hoping to see the little angel I suspect my soon to be daughter is inside getting ready still?” he asked as they walked towards the house. “Yes sir she sure is you know how women are everything has to be perfect.” Brody teased.

Damien hadn't been expecting his father until later in the evening for the actual party he hadn't prepped Sarah on everything. He didn't want his father knowing they were mated because he was afraid of what he might do to him.

“Why don't you two watch some tv while I go see how Bianca is coming along.” Damien said rushing off towards Sarah's room. “What's wrong?” Brody asked Damien using their mind link.

I don't want dad to know that Sarah and I are mated at least not yet.” Damien replied. “Okay I won't say a word to him about it after all you kept mine and Bianca's mating a secret.” Brody replied shutting off his link.