Chapter Thirty Three: Um.. Hi Honey

Chapter Thirty Three: Um... Hi Honey

“Come on, we have to get going we've been here too long.” Draven said trying to wake everyone up. “I'm up I'm up.” Bianca grumbled as she stood up. “Where am I?” Sarah yelled as she jumped up.

“In the woods.” Bianca laughed. “I was dreaming I was in Damien's arms and it felt so real.” She grinned. “Oh my I don't want to know what else you two were doing.” Bianca grinned. “No you don't.” Sarah winked.

“Are you two finished we really need to get going.” Draven said throwing his bag on his back. “Lead the way.” Bianca said as Hope hopped onto her back. “I really hope it isn't that far from here I really don't like hiking.” Sarah pouted.

“Aren't you a fairy?” Draven stared at her. “Yes I am but I still don't like to hike.” she replied. “Why don't you just fly?” he asked her. “If I knew how to just turn on my abilities trust me I would be flying pretty much at all time.” she laughed.

“Yeah she is pretty lazy.” Bianca added laughing at her. “You were just flying last night how come you can't do it now?” he asked confused. “Last night was the first time that has ever happened and it just did without me even having to try.” she answered.

“Oh in that case then pick up the pace and stay close because there are far worse things out here then others hunters.” Draven smirked. No sooner had he finished speaking was Sarah glowing and flying.

“Good one I think you have found a way to trigger her abilities just make her afraid of things.” Bianca laughed. “Actually I'm not afraid for myself I was worried about what could happen to you and Hope.” she smiled.

“It's a defensive mechanism but only when she fears people she loves may be in trouble.” Draven said as they proceeded on through the brush and dense forest. “I really don't have the best shoes on for this.” Bianca said as she realized her slippers had already started getting holes though them.

“If you are having problems with your shoes why don't you shift?” Draven asked. Bianca just shrugged as they trudged on. Hour after hour went by nothing seemed to change around them other than an occasional flower that was new but it was mostly large trees, shrubs, and moss.

Bianca swore she felt Brody close by a few times but knew there wasn't anyway he could have caught up to them that quickly. Draven was taking them in and out of trees making sure they stayed off the path to keep anyone that might be following them guessing.

Bianca kept feeling like there was something she was supposed to do but she couldn't remember what it was. She was losing her own thoughts more and more as exhaustion took over. If her wolf hadn't taken over and shifted she would have collapsed not only falling on the ground but dropping Hope in the process.

Thankfully Sarah noticed what was going on and swooped down taking Hope carrying her on her back. Bianca's wolf was going crazy for some reason she sensed her mate close by but she didn't want to take a chance on leaving the group and something happening so she kept following Draven.

“Did you hear that?” Draven asked stopping abruptly causing Bianca to run right into him. Her wolf growled up at him letting him know she wasn't happy. “Sorry but I think someone is following us.

No sooner had he said that did his phone go off signaling one of his traps had been tripped. He started running in the direction of the trap that his phone showed had went off. The closer they got to it the more Bianca's wolf sensed Brody.

She sprinted towards his scent with Draven hot on her heels. How he ran so fast she had no clue but figured she could ask him about his inhuman speed later right now she needed to find her mate.

“Brody are you out here?” she asked but she could tell his mind link was blocking her out. She growled out of frustration and pushed herself faster until she finally reached an open area where the leaves and foliage had been disrupted by what looked like a rather large net.

She looked up to see someone trapped in the net swinging in the tree. She shifted back and just started laughing. “Uh hi honey.” Brody smirked. “What on earth are you doing?” she smiled. “When he didn't call me this morning I became worried and decided to track you from a distance to ensure you were safe.” he said as Draven cut him down.

“I knew I forgot something.” she smiled up at him. “She was supposed to tell you to call me so we could talk. Don't be mad at her but she told me about my mom and sister you have to understand I need to see them for myself to believe they are alive.” Brody pleaded with Draven as he cut him down.

“How do I know you aren't working with your father?” Draven asked. “You honestly think I would be behind my father's decision to capture my pregnant mate, daughter and future sister in law?” Brody laughed.

“I didn't know how far from the tree you fell.” Draven replied. “I can understand that now let's get moving my mate needs food and a place to rest.” Brody said picking Bianca up into his arms. “Are you sure no one was following you?” he asked looking around them.

“Positive, no one even knows I'm back besides Bianca.” Brody responded. “Okay then we can cut out all of the back and forth and I can take you straight to where we are heading.” Draven said taking the lead.

“I knew some of this looked familiar.” Sarah laughed. “Sorry if I had known she was expecting I wouldn't have made her go through my crazy obstacles I set up as safety precautions.” Draven said as he lead them down through a hidden cave.