Chapter Eight: What Now?

“So am I allowed back into the pack now?” Bianca asked her father as they sat and talked while Brody was outside making some phone calls to arrange for them both to be moved up to Third Year status at school.

“I wish it were that simple baby girl mated to the prince or not there are still laws that we have to abide by so until we get this all figured out I think its best we keep things the way they have been but trust me if I have it my way you will resume your status one day.” Her father said hugging her.

“Thank you daddy I have missed you so much and I will be patiently awaiting my return to society as your daughter knowing that you never stopped loving me. Who knows maybe one day you’ll even get to meet your granddaughter.” Bianca smiled as she pulled out a picture of Hope to show him.

“I’m so glad you understand and oh my goodness she has really gotten big we have missed so much of her life she doesn’t even know we exist.” He said sadly. “Actually I have told her about you and mom numerous times but I won’t lie she has been calling Mr. and Mrs. Daniels nana and papa since she started talking.” Bianca said not sure how her father would react.

“Even though it hurts to hear that I am thankful that she has grandparents who are smart and loving. I assume they took you in as their own as well?” he questioned. “Yes they did and I love them so much they have helped Hope and me so much throughout the hardest time in my life.” Bianca replied tearing up.

“Is everything ok?” Brody asked bursting through the front door. “Yea just having a heart to heart with my dad so my emotions are all over the place I’m sorry.” Bianca replied smiling up at him putting him and his wolf at ease.

“Ok I just wanted to make sure because my wolf was going crazy reacting to your emotions.” He smiled lightly kissing her forehead. “Its going to take me awhile to get used to this whole mate thing I mean I’ve never shared anything with another and now being able to sense each other’s feelings and everything else is going to be intense.
Bianca admitted as she rubbed the back of Brody’s hand.

“Yes and once we have completed the mating things will be even more intense because not only will we share emotions but we will be able to communicate without even speaking out loud.” Brody smiled at the thought of them being fully mated.

“That will just be trippy.” Bianca laughed trying her best to hide how nervous the thought of being fully mated to him made her. Even Brody could sense her nervousness he brushed it off knowing that he was going to take his time with Bianca and do everything the proper way ensuring her trust.

“I hate to run you guys off but I have a pack meeting I need to get to before too long and I need to finish going over all my notes for tonight’s meeting.” Mr. Stone said standing up. “Its ok daddy I understand we need to get back to school anyways.” Bianca said hugging her father once more.

“I don’t want to let you go now that I have you back.” Mr. Stone said as he squeezed her tighter. “I know daddy but you never lost me just temporarily misplaced me.” Bianca replied kissing him on the cheek.

“Thank you again your highness you’ll never know how much I appreciate you accepting my daughter and for you brining her here to save her life.” Mr. Stone said shaking his hand then pulling him into a hug.