Epilogue

Epilogue

Thirteen years have gone by things in the kingdom have remained peaceful since King Albert was overthrown. King Brody and Queen Bianca and their children have become the most loved royal family in all the land.

They are preparing to throw a ball for their twins Oliver and Hannah to celebrate their thirteenth birthday while also preparing to say goodbye to Hope who was called upon by Lycan himself to start her guardian training.

“Babe you need to take a break from decorating and let the staff finish.” Brody said wrapping his arms around her waist. “I just want to finish it has to be perfect for the twins and Hope.” Bianca sighed.

“The staff will ensure it is perfect dear now why don't you go lay down while Owen is sleeping.” Brody smiled rubbing her back. “That's actually a good idea.” she smiled kissing him.

“You might as well get your rest when he does seeing as he won't sleep this much for very much longer.” Brody smiled as they made their way towards the nursery. “I can't believe he is already eight weeks old.” she said looking down at her sleeping baby.

“I know it's crazy how fast time moves on by.” he agreed. She went and laid down in their room while Brody went in search of his brothers. Damien and Sarah had decided to stay in the castle and raise their kids right along side Bianca and Brody.

“Hey man have you gotten a hold of Lance and Travis yet?” Brody asked walking into the den. “Yep, Lance and Stephen are on the road and should be here in a couple of hours while Travis has just got on the Kingshighway and will be here later on.” Damien replied looking up from the video game he was playing with his son Braxton.

“Uncle Brody will there be a ball when I turn thirteen next year?” he asked looking away from the tv. “I'm sure there will be especially since we all know how your mom and Aunt B love throwing balls.” Brody smiled ruffling Braxton's hair.

“That is for sure those two along with Solara and mother are quite the party planners.” Damien teased. “I hope Uncle Lance and Uncle Stephen get here soon otherwise Hope is going to go crazy she is afraid they won't make it in time to have a tea party with all of us kids before bed.” Braxton commented.

“No worries son your uncles will be here soon.” Damien reassured him. “Has anyone seen B or the kids?” Sarah asked peeking her head into the den. “B is laying down as far as the kids I assume they are outside playing Hope said she was going to keep them all busy while the ballroom is being decorated.” Brody responded.

“I think a nap is a grand idea especially since this child of mine is practicing to be a soccer star.” she laughed rubbing her belly. “He is just telling you it is almost time for him to make his grand entrance.” Damien grinned jumping over the couch.

“I am more than ready for that to happen I would love to have my body back to myself.” Sarah laughed as he kissed her stomach. “It won't ever fully be yours again seeing as you are mine that makes your body mine as well.” Damien grinned wiggling his eyebrows. “Euw gross that is too much information.” Braxton yelled covering his ears.