Prologue: A Fans wish

Prologue: A Fans Wish

"I'm sorry!"

The old man shouted while on his knees. To understand what is happening we have to go back a few moments ago.

~Flashback~

"That was good stuff"

A young man said while placing the book he was reading back into the shelf, after which he plopped himeself into his bed.

"Now it's officially confirmed that 'Yagami' is the other 'white room student', thou I already suspected him ever since he talked with 'Kusida' and 'Kushida' looks like she going absolutely crazy chances are as the days pass by the more paranoid she is. At this point she might as well cut a deal or have a temporary truce with 'Horikita' and 'Ayanokoji' to clean out all the underclasman who knows her true nature then switch back into planning to kick them out, but she probably thinks she is so good in manipulating people that she isn't worried hopefully she does have something like a redemption arc. And 'Nagaymo' is now declaring war on 'Ayanokoji' though it will probably be boring, 'Sakayanagi' vs 'Amasawa' interesting but from 'Amasawa's' monologue she was a natural born genius, kinda hoped she wasn't so that 'Sakayanaji's' wish can somewhat be worked out." The young man thought out loud while squirming on my bed.

*stomach's grumbles* "Uhh, damn human bodily functions. Is a convenient store open?" He then stood up while glancing at my clock while grabbing my wallet.

"Thank you for purchase"

He left with a bag on my hand and proceeded to cross the street while thinking about the coming volume for Classroom Of The Elite. But was interrupted by a loud screeching noise. The young man look and saw a trunk with its driver passed out and is sleeping in the wheel, he froze then as truck was coming his way thunder dropped .

*bang*
(The end)

~Back to the present~

And that's all remember before being in this room or place, with this old and ancient looking man kowtowing and apologizing. A good minute pass with neither of us saying anything, deciding to end this awkward and weird situation.

"Um, I don't know who you are and why are apologizing to me?" I spoke while holding my hand to help him up, since he looks so old and ancient.

"Ohh" he took my hand and got up "It seems you're quite calm in this unexpected situation"

The old and ancient looking old man said while dusting himself off." It's no problem, since parking wouldn't solve anything and you haven't answered my questions"

"Ah, I am God and I apologize for accidentally killing you"

The old man smiled quite warmly as my brain stopped for a moment, " I-i see" 'this old man seems of his meds or he is smoking some premium stuff in which case I would like to know his dealer'.

"Quite rude, of you to keep calling me an old man though with this appearance is not helping" I jumped and stepped back 'did this guy just read my mind, wait he said his God right?'.

"That is correct" he said while nodding his head.

I looked around and found nothing but white, no exit or anything." Then God, is this the place where you judge me whether or not I got to heaven or hell?" I was quite disappointed about the premium deal but I'm dead so does it matter.

"No, as I stated before I accidentally killed you and as such I will grant you a wish"

"Wait, What and Why?"

"Hmm, I did not stutter I said I had killed you accidentally and will grant you a wish directly from God himself quite a premium deal isn't it and I thought about it on a whim"