Chapter 3: Convenient trouble and girl talk

The entrance ceremony was finally over, and the students were now set free to do whatever they want. Some immediately gone to the malls to splurge on there free money, some went to the supermarket to get necessities and other made there way to the dormitories.

'Why did my introduction fail, in all the fan fics the best one are simple with a smile. I guess it's because of my avarage face or was because I'm not Ayanokoji.' As I was wallowing in despair, I manage to find myself in a secluded park overlooking the sea. Thinking it's best to cool off I sat in one of the benches and watch as the waves clash to the concrete barrier.

'Ah, this is nice just quiet and peaceful world with less pollution. And I don't have to worry about an allied countries slowly going demented and a dragonic country wanting to take over the east with said allied country weakening. Ah, World peace is great'

As I was watching the waves clash, I noticed a someone staring at me. I glanced at this person within the edge of my vision and internally yelp in surprise.

'Long silver hair and deep crimson eyes, if it's not a vampire then it must be "Kiryuin Fuka". She has been staring at me for quite a while now, I would prefer if she wouldn't take interest in me or Nagaymo will be much much more careful. Losing the element of surprise could be vital, plus I prefer not to add too much in my plate.'

While thinking that I decided to just leave not be bothered by it, imitating one of the characters from an anime I watch

While thinking that I decided to just leave not be bothered by it, imitating one of the characters from an anime I watch. Where the person outright left when he accidentally sat near a girl while reading a magazine, and so I left.

But in doing so, he did not see the woman seated smirked at his action while thinking 'interesting'.

~Time Skip~

With that I left, leaving was the best choice to make sure her interest would be lost. As I was walking my stomach grumbled, right human bodies does need sustenance to function. And so I entered a convenient store near the dormitory , upon entering and grabbing a basket I began to regret my decision.

"What an unpleasant coincidence" a cold and stern voice said to me.