Chapter 4: Average and club meet

Chapter 4: 'Average' and club meet

*Ting ting tiniing*
(Alarm noises)[i know it sound weird]

Finding my phone and after stopping my alarm, I stood up and opened my curtain. As dusk sets in and the sun slowly goes up. I then began my day by removing my clothes and inspecting my body.

'It's slim but muscular it's like my old one but less buffer and does not have the scars from 'that place'. Feels a bit more leaner but not weaker than before' I thought while growing some light punches in the air.

I change my clothes to that of a sportswear and proceed to exit my room. I looked around and found some outside and are planning to get some exercise in the morning. We load up in the elevator with some taking I listen to there conversation but found nothing interesting, even though most if not all of the occupants of the lift are sempais.

I then left and made my way into a park and start running laps, 'there are quite a lot of park and secluded places were cameras care not found'. As I was running and keep looking for cameras and concluded that in the 5 parks found near the dormitory only 3 of them have camera, what's more those cameras only check the pathway and general are of the vicinity leaving plenty of places off surveillances. As I was running in laps and is planning whether to check the other parks I notice someone running the same path as me, it was a tall and well built young man with a glossy blond hair. It was Koenji running in a relatively fast speed.

'Koenji is someone who moves on whims, and is very prideful. Making him the worst possible ally to have, a loose cannon is very dangerous. I have no way of making him under me, unlike Kushida who cares and lives off her public image Koenji rarely cares for what other perceives him as. I can use his company as a way but I'm just a nobody in this world, I can't use God here since there is no telling what the after effect might happened. But fortunately I have a plan to slowly but surely get him to work for the class or at least participate in it and not drag us down.'

Thinking that, I start by closing our distance together. As I was making my way towards him he turned his head and glance at me, I returned the look as I was growing closer. When we where running in the same pace I slowly speed up, in doing so Koenji also speed up and so I also speed up. We went for a back and fort of having the lead but both of us were not getting serious and so I looked at him and when I did he was already looking at me with an amused smile. I nodded to him and looked forward, digging my foot into the ground and sprinting it. I heard a faint laughter behind me growing closer and so we raced, I keep running and Koenji did too we kept at it until we finish 1 lap with me in the lead. In which I stopped near a vending machine and bench, Koenji followed suit. I approach the vending machine and proceed to buy to cold drinks, making sure to flash Koenji my point balance in a natural way.

*tang tring*

I took the cans and handed one to Koenji, Koenji look at it and looked at deciphering the reason but ultimately took the can and drank it. I sat down in the bench while faking my exhaustion and slowly drinking, in which I noticed Koenji looking at me.

"Is something in my face" I asked looking confused

"Hm, I'm only curios about you're motive for this little race?" He asked back, looking at me attentively

'I needed to get you're interest in me so that when my plan to rope you in helping the class I can have more of a success' I though.