Chapter 1: Relax.. dont mess it up

Chapter 1: Relax.. don't mess it up

"Mhmmnhm"

As I slowly woke up, I find my self in a desolate bus stop. I then immediately got up resulting in a headache.

'Right, forgot about that.' I slowly sat down again and start to look around.

'Alright, I am currently in a desolated bus stop with no one nearby to bother me. Now God said my body is upgraded and my mind is slowly being updated, so it's best to avoid any troublesome events to make sure my body and mind gets it done. But I might as well test my capabilities at my body that's is until the bus has showened up and so the young man decide to enter and try to think about the memories suddenly surfacing.

'Okay, God needs to tell me about this. But he propobly forgot, well I'm part to blame on it' as I walk inside the bus my eyes then stumble upon him.

'Kyaaah, Ayanokoji-sama. Okay calm down, and play it off relax.' As I made my way to seat near him to Ayanokoji he only looked at me for a moment before watching the scenery outside.

'Hmu hmu, he did not suspect anything good. It was the right decision to ask God to make sure no one can read me like Ayanokoji. Now then since this bus ride will be long I need to examine all the necessary information or rather the memories that God gave. First my name 'Satoru Yuuji', I'm not Japanese so I'm not sure if it's a good name. Well it's from God I'll put my trust on him next, is his backstory it's a simple one he is from the rural are and recently moved here in Tokyo when his grandparents died and his real parent died much earlier. In a sense I'm an orphan, a quite sad backstory but God made so that I'm not connected to anyone and no one can investigate me specially when Tsukishiro comes along chances are he will mark me and will deal with me, though in the novel he is not actively trying to expel Ayanokoji there is no telling what changes might happened, so better to stay in the safe side of things'

As I was analyzing all the available information, I felt a person sit down next to me, looking in that direction I came face to face with the compact weilding devil herself 'Horikita Suzune'

'Kyaaah, calm down you bastard fan-girl later put on you're serious face'

As I thought, noticing my stare Horikita turns to me and we stared at each other for a few seconds. I flashed her (Kyaaah pervert) a somewhat awkward smile, in which she then return to her book. I also decided to look elsewhere to make sure not to be labeled a 'pervert', but in doing so he did not see a light pink tint on her cheeks.

Looking at the side window and watching the buildings and the clean blue skies. 'Seems like there is less pollution here than Terra.
(Authors note, he was in a world called Terra as to not confuse when there is talk regarding earth. The planet where he is now called 'Earth')

While admiring the building, the bus came upon a city hall where there is a protest regarding equality. Banners with text written 'equality for all' and other such text plastered in there signs.

'Guess this what made Ayanokoji make the 'Are humans truly equal?'. But there was 1 sign that made me snort in distain 'all of us are made equal by God'. Then Ayanokoji and Horikita looked at me 'guess they heard me snort. It's best to make a connection to Ayanokoji now rather than later'

"Sorry, I didn't meant anything about you". Satoru said while looking at Ayanokoji apologetically .

"It's no problem, I'm curios to why thou"

'Great got him interested' "ohh, it was one of the signs in the rally the 'all of us are made equal by God' sign"

"Is that's so, what made you say." Ayanokoji ask looking intrigued