Chapter 7: May 1st and Revelations

The last day of the month before the fated day, the sky was slightly darker than usual. The class is noisy with no filter or care for what's happening around them. I noticed that some of the teachers are looking at us amusingly, they probably already predicted what our class points will be. Either way, I am confident that we lose it all even when Hirata stepped up and asked again but he was shut down once again by Ike and Yamauchi. I can hear everyone excited for there point balance to be refilled again some are even wishing for class to be over with already. I was also excited as I settled up a mini camera at the front of the class, when tomorrow shine and the truth comes out there faces will be golden.

*(door opened)*

Chabashira-sensei comes in carry a stack of paper, and grabbing everyone's attention.

"There will be no homeroom today, rather there is a surprise test" as she said that the class starts moaning in displeasure

"Why do we have too, Sae-Chan-Sensei" Yamauchi said while still playing with his console, from what I hear he upgraded it by buying new processors for the graphics and enlarging it's space and games causing him to go broke.

"Wait, we never hear of it sensei" Karuizawa complain putting her phone down, when they heard this another wave of dissatisfaction is released.

'Wow, there acting like spoiled children. Do they honestly think that the government placed them here in a Elite school to be spoiled?, this isn't a cradle it's a school' I thought, somewhat amused by there indulgent behavior this month

"Because its a surprise test, but don't worry it will not be recorded in you're card. So you may answer it what ever way you want" she said, amused as well. Usually when there are given a test, it would always show up in you're report card and yet it isn't here. Therefore there is another meaning to this test but unfortunately no one picked up on that. All I can see are happy faces that they don't have to worry about it.

"Take one and pass the rest to the back. No cheating, No devices and No loud noises that would distract the other, failure to follow will result in suspension or expulsion" she warned, although its common knowledge this is the first time a teacher issued a warning and yet no one noticed.

I took  my sheet from Ayanokoji who passed it to me. I looked at it over and it was a 6 paged test with 20 question in 4 pages with 14 question on the 5th page and 6 question in the last page. Each has a different level of difficulty the 1st-2nd page are elementary level, 3rd-4th page are middle school level, 5th page is high school level and 6th page are a mix of high school and college level. I looked around and some of the smarter ones are looking at the 6th page peculiarly like me.

"If everyone has a sheet then begin immediately, you have an hour to complete it" Chabashira-sensei said while standing near the podium watching us for any violations to the test.

I looked back in my test and answer the question I decided upon earlier, since I need to test out how the OOA is calculated. After finishing I placed my pen down and my sheet flipped back, and looked at every one. It seems most have finished 1st-4th pages immediately while some like Ike, Sudo and other are still in the 4th page. And for some reason Yamauchi is still on the 2nd page. After an hour the bell rang and everyone passed there sheet to the front and the front is now being collected by Chinashira-sensei.