5

A/n 100 reads thank you so much!!!

"Hey beautiful." He said as he stood on my doorstep with a dozen red roses in his hand.

"Hi handsome." I blushed, taking the roses after thanking him. "I love them."

"Niki, could you get me a vase please?" I called towards the kitchen where she was at the counter.

She walked over with the half full vase and took the flowers from me.

"This is Niki my roommate, Niki this is Dream." I introduced.

"Niki? Oh my god."

"Dream?!"

They both started hysterically laughing.

"Wait, this feels wrong, the green blob actually has a face? And you're the person stealing y/n from me!" She laughed while covering up her eyes.

"It's okay, you can look. I did not expect this." Dream was wheezing, they both looked very flustered.

"Okay I've gotta hug you." Dream said as he wrapped Niki in a bear hug.

"I want to meet Sapnap as well!" Niki said.

She smiled as they both pulled away.

"I'm so confused." I said, taking the vase and putting it on the windowsill, inviting Dream in while doing so.

"Okay so I'm assuming you know that Niki streams as well?"

I nodded.

"She streams with the same group I do, on my minecraft server. We're actually in the same mcc team for this month."

"Wait Dream, does this mean I've seen your face before George has?" She covered her mouth with her hand while giggling.

"Yes! He's gonna be so jealous. Wait we should totally tease the fans with this."

They were wondering how to tease the fans without showing Dreams face. I suggested using Patches and they decided on that idea.

Niki posed with Dreams mask in one hand and patches in the other.

She posted it with the caption 'I'm winning at life."

@/GeorgeNotFound: WHAT IS THIS

@/Sapnap: What are you doing with my baby?
|
@/Dream: I don't think George will appreciate you calling me your baby😏

@/gogislife: THE MEET-UP OF THE CENTURY!

@/tommyinnit: this is poggers.

We all laughed as we quickly went through the replies, Niki reminded us to actually go for our date so we left the house and headed to the car.

I followed him to the car where he held the door open to my side, getting in and thanking him.

I watched as he started up the car, the streetlight lighting up his eyes and making them a beautiful emerald green.

"What are you looking at." He said as he caught my eye contact.

"Just admiring the view." I said with amusement.

He reached over and rested his hand on my thigh as we continued our drive to the restaurant.

My heart fluttered at the contact, we'd been causally flirting here and there but I've been too shy to fuel my love language; physical touch. (Sorry if you hate physical touch)

A giant chandelier displayed on the middle of the high ceiling. Each table had a beautiful array of flowers and candles in the middle, making everything so romantic.

Dream and I had dressed up smart for this, something that was so unusual for us both. We couldn't help but laugh when we tried to be proper with our mannerisms.

We were used to eating cheeseburgers and chips with our hands, not fine dining. We constantly erupted in giggles as one of us fumbled over all of the appetisers they gave us at the start. In all honestly, I could've been full from these alone, there were plenty of dishes.

The waiter came to take our orders, Dream ordered the steak and a bottle of red wine for us to share. I ordered the y/favourite (boujie) meal. We spoke more about the Niki situation as we were waiting for our meal.

"Like of course, I knew she lived in Florida but it's a big state you know? I didn't expect her to be your literal roommate. That's crazy."

"I know right? When I told her about the job, I said your name was Dream and she gave me such a weird look. It makes sense now." I said laughing.

"She's even nicer in real life. I can't wait for Sapnap to come back and see her."

"She's literally the sweetest person ever. I'm so not ready for our lease to be up." I said with a small frown. Niki and I had been living together in this flat for two years and I have absolutely no idea where to go.

"Your lease is up? When?"

"In two months. It's so stressful, I haven't sorted out where I'm staying yet."

"What?! You have two months! Where is Niki going?"

"Wilbur said he has a spare room and she's gonna take it if I find somewhere to live. If not, we'll get another place."

I looked up at him and he seemed like he was working things through in his head, maybe understanding the situation? Trying to find a way to resolve it? I had no idea but I didn't want to push him.

He just nodded and we changed the subject onto our meals that the waiter brought over.

After dinner we decided to go back to Dream's house for a while. Niki had her friend round and our date ended too soon for both of our likings.

"Patches! My favourite." I said while cuddling her.

Dream walked over to the kitchen and grabbed two wine glasses from the top shelf. Dream couldn't drink as he was driving home so we took the rest of our bottle with us.

"Some wine for my lady." He said in a badly exaggerated British accent.

I giggled, "Thanks, I am warning you though, the room is spinning a little bit already."

"Well remind me to stop, last time I overshared very embarrassing childhood stories." He wheezed

"They weren't that bad and besides, I like the dumb side to you."

"Dumb?! I would rather you call it funny and entertaining."

"You ate cat poop."

"I ate cat poop."

We both wheezed