20

We finally arrived home at 3am. We were both so tired so we went straight to bed without saying a word. I took my makeup off and got into a t shirt and joggers and Dream did the same. We both flopped onto the bed and cuddled into each other before drifting off to sleep.

-

We trudged down the stairs in the morning with stupidly happy smiles slapped across our faces. We were both shattered but being official was so exciting.

"So you finally asked her huh?" George said knowingly, sipping on a hot cup of tea. He smiled and shook his head at our dumbfounded faces.

"How- wh- are we that obvious?" Dream wheezed.

"Yes! You two look like you're on your honeymoon. Gosh, at least let me wake up before you rid me of my appetite." Sapnap groaned.

"Shut up idiot. Seriously though, we're really happy for you guys." George gave a comforting smile, followed by Sapnap doing the same. "We are, you deserve it. Both of you."

-

We had finally convinced George to move in permanently. He'd been wanting to do so for ages, as I've been told but he had to sort out his visa so he could stay for however long he wanted. This meant he had to go home to sort everything out and also to move his belongings here. He was going to be gone for at-least two weeks, maybe more depending on how long it takes for his visa to get accepted. He'd applied months ago and he was at the final stage.

It was decided that Sapnap would drive George to the airport since Karl was going to be arriving the next day. As it was quite a drive, he decided to stay the night in a hotel leaving Dream and i with the house alone for the night.

"Okay guys, we're leaving now! Say your goodbyes George I'll be in the car." Sapnap said grabbing his keys off the side before leaving.

"I'm gonna miss you Georgie, try come back quickly." Dream pouted and pulled him in for a hug.

"Don't worry, it won't be too long." He pulled away from the hug with Dream and turned to me, giving me a small hug.

"See you soon George!" He stepped out of the house and Dream closed the door behind him.

"Lunch time?" He said smiling. He walked over to the kitchen and started getting everything out that we needed. I sat myself on top of the counter, so I could admire him cooking away.

I saw Dream keep stealing glances my way, although we were officially dating he still made me blush as if we were strangers again. His lips were pulled back by his ivory fangs and he turned back around to the pan.

"Focus on the eggs, not me!" I shooed him away.

"You're distracting me." He scoffed.

"How? I'm just sat here." I swung my legs back and forth off the counter.

His voice turned deep, laced with flirtation, "Oh come on, you know what you're doing" He rolled his eyes and finished cracking the eggs into the pan. He washed his hands before approaching me. His cold and dripping wet hands slowly crept up my bare skin on my thighs until they met the hem of my shorts. I could feel the goosebumps start to form under his touch, it was burning like ice.

"You're beautiful my love." He settled his hands on my hips, pulling me closer to his body. With this new closeness, I wrapped my legs around him, linking them behind his back and pulling him into my lap slightly.

He kissed me slowly and I kissed back. It was an agonising slow, a slow that made you irritated and wanting more. He knew what he was doing and he was so smug about it.

"No ones home, shall we make use of the gift they got us?" He said with a smirk.

"The eggs Dream." I rolled my eyes.

"Ugh." He sighed and turned back around, not before giving me an amused smile. "Maybe later." He winked.

-

"Hey have I shown you the fire pit?"

I shook my head. His face turned into excitement and he took my hand and started walking to the back garden. He looked so happy.

"Tada! Fire pit." He pointed at it. "Oh! We have marshmallows in the cupboard. Let's make s'mores." His face had a huge smile on it.

"I've never made s'mores." I followed him back inside, his smile leaving a little.

"Never? What.. s'mores are my childhood. What about camping trips? Didn't you make s'mores then?" His eyebrows were furrowed.

"My family didn't go on camping trips." I shrugged. Our family wasn't very close growing up. My parents were working a lot of the time while me and my siblings were raised by nannies and babysitters.

"No I'm sorry, we need to have a camping trip. Me, you, Sapnap and Karl. This week. We're having a camping trip." He said confidently.

"I'd love a camping trip!" I said excitedly, grabbing one of the marshmallows and eating it.

"I'm gonna plan it out tomorrow. It's going to be the best camping trip you'll ever have."

We walked out to the garden with our marshmallows. Unfortunately Dream forgot that he ate the s'mores ingredients so we only had marshmallows left. We still wanted to roast them by the fire.

"Woah look at the moon." I said, pointing up at the sky. It was huge and glowed a hint of orange tonight.

"It's so pretty." He said in awe of it.

"You're prettier." I smiled. He moved in closer and wrapped an arm around me. I rested my head on his shoulder and swore that I could've fallen asleep in that moment.

We roasted the marshmallows in the fire, Dream burning most of his and me roasting mine perfectly. I roasted some for him since he couldn't do it without letting them go charcoal black.

-

We entered the bedroom after eating our marshmallows. "I think I'm gonna have a shower." I said, sitting down next to Dream on the bed.

"No stay here for a bit. I want to cuddle you." He put his weight on me, pushing me to lie down on the bed while his face comfortably rested in my neck where I could feel his breaths lightly hitting my collarbone. He hovered his lips on them, pressing them in only lightly.

"Dream, get off let me shower." I tried to move him off. "Dream!" I huffed and gently played with his hair. He relaxed into me even more, kind of crushing me but I felt too bad to say anything.

"Let me join you." He slurred from sleep, then rolled off of me onto the bed.

"Join me?" I said, half shock and half excitement building up. I was really anxious about Dream seeing my body and seeing me like that. I knew I could trust him though and he's only proved that more and more everyday.

"Yes please!" He walked towards the bathroom and pulled me in, quickly shutting the door behind us. "Can I join you? Are you comfortable with that.."

"Yeah. Yes, I am. I'd love for you to join me."

We walked into the bathroom together, him trailing behind me all excitedly. He put his hands on my waist and spun me around to face him, his lips looking ever so kissable. He lent in and I could taste the sweet marshmallows he had just eaten, the taste lingering on his lips.

I tugged at his shirt, he took it off without hesitation. I followed him shortly afterwards, pulling my own off and throwing it onto the floor.

Next thing I know, I was seen at my most vulnerable with the boy who made me believe that love existed.

(A/n sorry I'm gatekeeping those scenes. Jk but I'm not comfy with writing that kinda stuff in detail sorry guys. Also they didn't do anything they just showered and kissed lmao.)

Also Karl's arrival next chapter