17

I woke up to the smell of bacon downstairs. I quickly had a shower and got dressed into some cargo pants and a baby tee and walked downstairs. I still felt the weight of all the hate on my shoulders but I could tell the boys were doing their best to make me feel better.

I didn't know if Sapnap taking my phone was a good thing since the anxiety surrounding not knowing was quite strong but also seeing all the hate would probably be worse for me. I decided to let him keep it for today so I could try to forget about it all.

Everyone greeted me as I sat down at one of the kitchen stalls in between Dream and Sapnap.

"I'm making a full English breakfast for you all." George said proudly while turning over a sausage.

"It smells great!" I said fondly. Us three waited on the breakfast while chatting on the stalls. Dream helped set up the table and Sapnap turned to me.

"Hey we should skate together soon." He smiled. I could tell how passionate he was about learning new tricks, even if the only reason was to impress Karl.

"Well we have a week of living together and you live close anyway so we can practice loads. Next time you see Karl you can show him and maybe even teach him."

"Yeah! I bet he'll be so proud of me. He should come here and you can teach both of us!" He said quickly getting out his phone and turning it on. He frowned and laughed when he realised he actually pulled out my phone from his pocket.

"Do you want it back? I don't want you to get upset, some Dream stans can be so toxic y/n." He said in a gentle tone.

"Maybe later. I might just delete Twitter for a bit." He nodded at me in agreement and put it back into his pocket, pulling out his phone and texting Karl about his idea.

George called us over to the table and we all sat down, digging into our breakfast. "This is so good, thanks George. When I visited England, my favourite meal at our hotel was their full English breakfast." I smiled.

"When did you visit England?" He said curiously.

"Two years ago I think. I went to London for a week and then went down to Devon for two weeks." He nodded and ate a mouthful of beans.

"The fans want us to vlog more and y/n they want you in them. The hate has died down a lot and everyone was complimenting you in the comments." Dream said, handing me his phone.

I scrolled through the YouTube comments and he was telling the truth, everyone was being really nice about me. I read them with a smile.

"We should do more vlogs." George said.

"Y/n! We should do a skate stream! Or wait until Karl gets here and do it then." Sapnap shouted excitedly.

"Karl's coming?" George was always left in the dark about these things because he'd be confused even after we explained.

"He's coming for a few days next week. He needs to get back for next Friday to film for Mr Beast."

"That sounds like a good idea Sap, we should practice first before we stream." I said, finishing my plate of breakfast.

"We can practice tomorrow?"

Why's this turning into a Sapnap x reader oops

"Actually I need her tomorrow, I've got something planned." He looked up and George and Sapnap and gave them a knowing look, they seemed to have understood so Sapnap didn't pressure him to move his plans.

"What's happening tomorrow?" I asked with suspicion. Something was happening and I was the only one in the dark.

"We're going on a date, it'll be fun I promise." He smiled.

I agreed and smiled. For now, Sapnap and George went to the shop since Dream still hadn't face revealed and didn't want to get caught.

We went upstairs to our bedroom and I flopped down onto the bed with my head buried in the pillows. He joined me and started drawing shapes on my back.

"Dream, can I ask you something." I got up and rested my back against the headboard. He sat cross legged infront of me.

"Okay.."

"What's going on? Sapnap had more to say the other day about the vlog and you've been so weird lately. I heard you during movie night, them two told you to tell me something, what do you need to tell me?" I sighed afterwards, I felt bad but I had to get to the bottom of it.

"Y/n I'm sorry I didn't tell you, I'm just scared. After the vlog and my Twitter announcement.." He sighed and brought my hands to his, holding them together tightly. "My ex got in contact with me again. I don't know how she got my number but she did and she's been non stop messaging me. She's obviously jealous but it's just been getting to me, she's saying some hurtful stuff and using everything I told her against me." He looked at the bed, avoiding my eye contact.

"I'm so sorry Dream, I didn't mean to pressure you like that. Why don't you block her number?" I suggested.

"It's no use, she keeps messaging me from different numbers as soon as I do it. I hate how she's so right about everything. She knows me more than I do and she knows all my flaws." His voice was breaking at the end, the small cracks piercing my heart. Who could do such a thing to someone like Dream.

"What do you mean, she's right about everything?" I said, sliding closer to him and letting him give into my touch. He rested his head on my shoulder up at the headboard and I ran my fingers through his hair.

"She- she just validates all the bad things my head tells me. How I'm undeserving of everything good I have and she told me that I don't deserve to be with you. She was just so toxic and it's making me remember how it used to be, I felt so trapped there."

"I'm so sorry you had to deal with that Dream but remember that is over now. Nothing she says is true, you deserve me and you deserve the world. She can't hurt you anymore, ignore the texts you're away from her now." I kissed the top of his head.

"I'm gonna buy a new sim. I'm sorry for dragging you into this, I'm so sorry." He tucked his head into my hoodie and wrapped his arms around me.

"Shh. Don't apologise." I could feel him slowly falling asleep in my arms, relaxing and giving into the sleep.

A/n: I'm trying to make the book interesting still but with the amount of new readers and the plot getting stale, I feel like it's getting boring. I don't really want to add more angst because personally I don't enjoy reading or writing angst. I hope it's still fun for you guys to read! I'll try to make it more interesting :)