10

Today was the day we were starting our beach trip and meeting George. Niki was so excited to meet him, I was too even though I hadn't know him long. I couldn't wait for everyone to be together, I could already tell the group dynamic was going to work so well.

"Hey are you all packed? They'll be here in 10 minutes." Niki said, standing at my door.

"Almost, I just need to zip it up." I laughed at my overflowing backpack. Since we were all piling into Dream's car, we couldn't bring suitcases and it was only for two days so we didn't need much. Niki and I had a duffel bag together for the boot and a backpack each.

I finished packing all my things and we locked up and waited outside thr front door for Dreams car to arrive.

His car came speeding down the street, stopping so quickly that you could see their heads fly forward in their seats. Niki and I looked at each other, holding in our laughs at what the heck we just witnessed.

"Hey losers!" Sapnap shouted from the drivers seat.

Of course it was Sapnap driving.

I could hear the sounds of an annoyed Dream and complaining George from the car,

"My neck hurts you stupid idiot!"

He laughed and hopped out the car to help us with our luggage. "Hey guys. You might need to bring a crash helmet! I'm driving." He said with a grin as he skipped to the boot with our duffel bag.

George stepped out the passenger seat while Dream followed him from the back. George went over to Niki first.

"George!" She shouted. They gave each other a small hug with wide smiles on both of their faces.

He turned to me and awkwardly suggested a hug and I gave him a quick hug. "This is gonna be the best trip ever." Sapnap said, climbing back into the car.

George sat in the front passenger seat since technically he was the guest. I sat in the middle back seat with Dream on my left and Niki on my right.

"George, play the 'shiii' playlist, trust me it's fire." We all laughed at George's reaction as George started the first song. Honestly the playlist was really good.

Jesus in LA came on and I saw Dreams face light up. We started to sing along to it, him tapping my leg like a drum to the rhythm. All of us were smiling, all sharing the same excitement for the trip coming up.

"Guys I need a wee so bad I'm gonna stop as this gas station." Sapnap wined.

"Dude we've got like ten minutes left, just hold it."

"Dream. I will copy you and I'll piss myself in a minute. I won't be long." He pulled into the gas station and quickly parked up, he was parked wonky and between two spaces but he parked nonetheless. He ran out into the restrooms in the main room.

"I'm so tired." Dream mumbled from next to me. He put his head on my shoulder and started to shut his eyes. I ran my fingers through his hair and heard his soft breaths slowing down. He looked so peaceful.

Sapnap came back and started back on the road, raising an eyebrow as he looked back at Dream and I. I rolled my eyes at him.

Finally we arrived at the beachside Airbnb. It was beautiful. The house itself wasn't huge but it had so much character. It was painted a baby blue and had white accents, it looked so cute. It was overlooking the sea as we were on a small hill and the beach was down a set of stairs.

We walked up to the door, Dream unlocking it with the key. He had his vlog camera in his spare hand, pretty much constantly recording. He shoved it in our faces every now and then, resulting in a groan from us.

We had spoken before the start of the trip about if I wanted to be in the vlog. I decided it was easier than trying to hide with him and he said he wanted me in it, the fans were obviously going to speculate but with Niki here and us saying that I'm her roommate, hopefully they wouldn't be too suspicious of Dream and I. Whatever Dream and I were.

We stepped into the traditional house and were met with a nice cosy living room which led into the kitchen and seating area. There was a huge fireplace and the sofas looked very comfortable.

We carried on into the bedroom part of the house. One was downstairs and the other three were upstairs. Two people had to share but it was already decided that Niki and I got our own bedrooms since they were all simps for us and the boys had to figure it out on their own. I was kind of disappointed that I wasn't with Dream but we hadn't spoken about what we are and we've only kissed once.

"Rock, paper scissors, whoever wins gets their own bedroom okay?" Sapnap said.

They all played and Dream chose rock while Sapnap and George both chose scissors. "Hah! I win, losers. I'm for sure gonna walk in to you guys spooning." He laughed.

"I thought you'd want to share with y/n." Sapnap teased back.

Dream ran up to him and tackled him to the ground. "Shut up idiot." They both were laughing as they were rolling round on the floor, my guess is this happens often.

I wonder if he felt the same and wanted to share with me as well. Maybe I should talk to Sapnap about it later on.

We all went to our rooms to pack, since we were staying here for three days we unpacked a little bit and organised our belongings.

Upstairs there were two wings of the house. One wing had Niki's room and her own bathroom while the second wing had mine and Dreams rooms with a joint bathroom connecting them.

We left the bathroom doors open so we could talk through them while we both unpacked. He finished early and came to sit on my bed while I finished unpacking everything.

"You brought a lot for three days." He pointed out.

"I know but I needed things just incase." I rolled my eyes and put away my six pairs of socks in the drawer. "What if you step in water and you have wet socks?"

"Then I'll take my socks off genius."

"Then you'll have cold feet."

"I'll steal one of your six pairs." He said, taking a pair and swinging it around. I tried to reach for it but he held it up above his head and then swung it at the top of my head.

"Hey! Get off idiot." We both laughed and he threw it back into the draw and shut it.

"I won't touch the other things in there." He said laughing. I could feel myself going red with the embarrassment of him seeing my underwear but brushed it off and put the reminder of my clothes in the wardrobe.

We went downstairs to join the others, starting our first day here now that we were all settled in.

A/N: hi!! There's a lot of new readers and it's kinda scary, I hope you're all enjoying the book and my writing! Thank you for reading and also for people voting, it makes me so happy to see!! Have a good day everyone :)