21

I woke up with Dream sprawled out on top of me this morning, usually it's the other way around. His head was tucked into my neck and his arms were tightly wrapping around me. I looked down at his face and admired how peaceful and beautiful he looked.

Patches was led to the other side of me, curled in a ball. I covered her up with some of the duvet since she looked cold and started petting her.

The low sun peaked through the bottom of the blinds and lit up Dreams face in a mesmerising golden hue. His freckles stood out even more and his eyelashes looked so long resting against his under eyes.

His skin felt so warm against mine, our bare bodies led together sharing the warmth between us. I couldn't imagine not waking up next to him, i couldn't imagine falling asleep without him either.

He started stirring and opened his eyes. With a groggy voice he said, "Caught in 4k." and shut his eyes again. I laughed at him, trying to hide the butterflies swarming from his deep, husky morning voice. That's something that I've loved the most about sleeping with Dream, his voice in the morning. Or when I'd wake up panting from a horrible nightmare, his voice would be the first thing to calm me down.

"You're pretty, what can I say?"

His eyes opened once again and his mouth turned into a sweet smile. We slowly got up and started the day.

Today was the day Karl was arriving. He was only staying for a few days but everyone was so excited to see him. Sapnap and Dream had already met him a couple times but I had never. We'd been speaking a lot on discord and Twitter and he seemed like the nicest person ever.

He was staying in the spare room that will soon be George's room. Dream and I got it ready and tidied while we were waiting for him to get here. He texted that they'd be around ten minutes.

We finished off little bits of his room and made it nice and tidy in the house then we heard the car pull up in the driveway. Dream looked so excited, he was telling me it had been a while since they met up.

"Hey nimrods!" Karl giggled and ran into the room with his arms out wide. He tackled Dream into a hug while still giggling like a maniac. He then turned to me and did a little jump before pulling me in for a hug. He was taller than me and I buried my head into his chest while he swayed us back and forth.

"It's so good to see you guys!" He smiled. "These three days are gonna be amazing."

"I can't wait, yo guys we can do double dates!" Sapnap said, struggling while carrying Karl's suitcase inside.

"Yes! I can't wait." He giggled and helped get his suitcase.

We all helped settle Karl in. We showed his room, no doubt he'd be joining Sapnap during the nights anyway from all their mindless flirting and teasing about doing so. We then all sat down together to watch some TV. We wanted to have a chilled out day since we were starting our camping trip tomorrow.

Dream had booked 'glamping' we all told him that we were fine with normal, fun camping but him having a stupid amount of money and always wanting to help his friends, he booked us these modern and cosy looking pods. Glamping was camping without freezing in the night and fumbling over finding your torch when sneaking out for a midnight toilet trip (or so I've been told.) It basically eliminates all the uncomfortable parts of camping, others might argue that those parts are what makes it so fun. But then again, I've never been camping so I guess I can't judge.

He brought us two separate pods. They were made from wood and had huge glass windows on the ceiling and one side of the pod. We all huddled around the computer as he showed us the photos. It was advertised as a romantic getaway to see the stars, I couldn't wait.

And neither could the boys, they were all so restless sat together on the couch. Dream's leg was shaking up and down, Karl let out adorable giggles every two seconds and Sapnap.. was just constantly staring at Karl. I thought it was a bit strange but I catch myself doing the same damn thing to Dream.

We learnt that there was a lot of activities near the campsite too, including so many water activities at the nearby lake which we were just itching to try out. We contemplated vlogging it as well, it was decided that we were going to make one big vlog from all three days and let Dream post it since he had payed for the majority of the trip.

"Pizza and then start packing?" Dream suggested, picking up his phone to call the pizza service. We all agreed and he got our choices before strolling into the kitchen.

"So y/n, how are you and Dream doing?" Karl said in a mischievous tone. I had called him and told him a lot about how our 'friendship' was progressing. I also assumed Sapnap had told him a lot of information because he seemed to know things without me explaining properly. What he didn't know was that we were officially dating now.

I decided to keep it a secret until I asked Dream about it, after all Karl was his friend in the first place.

"They're dating." Sapnap said absentmindedly. "Oh- shit." He let out a giggle.

"You're dating! And you didn't tell me?" Karl jumped out of his seat and came to attack me. He jumped onto the empty space that Dream had previously occupied and jokingly started hitting me.

"Karl!" I screeched out. "I wanted to! I had to get the go ahead from Dream first, but this idiot decided otherwise." I looked over at Sapnap.

"Sorry!" He put his hands up in surrender, he most definitely wasn't sorry.

"Gosh that's amazing. I'm so happy for you guys." Karl settled down and hugged me. Karl's hugs were the best kind of hugs. You could tell just how loving he was by the way he'd constantly latch onto you or pester you by prodding you as a way to get your attention.

"Thank you Karl." I smiled and sunk into his hug. Sapnap then hugged my other side, leaving me being stuck in a sandwich of Karlnap. I couldn't help but wear a smile anyway, these boys felt like family and in a way they were - my chosen family.

"Okay.. uh it should be here in twenty minutes." Dream said laughing at us three on the couch. "You're all having a cuddle session and you didn't even invite me? I'm offended." He gripped his heart. "Can I join?"

"Of course you can join! Here, you can sit next to your girlfriend." Karl got up and joined Sapnap's side, leaving a confused glare residing on Dream's face.

"Sapnap, you little shit!" Dream laughed and sat down next to me. "I was going to tell you tonight Karl."

"I'm happy for you nimrod. I love you guys."

We all happily sat in each others company with the low hum of the lamps and small chattering on the tv filling the air.

"I love you guys too." I said with a grin.

a/n camping trip for the next few chapters. This book will be slowly coming to an end soon. I've enjoyed writing it a lot but I also want to focus on something else I've been writing, with a bit more of a solid plot! :)