14

Sapnap chased after me laughing. "What the hell y/n! You can skate?" I stopped the board to talk with him.

"Yeah. I've been skating for a few years before this." I said with a smug smile. This idiot underestimated me.

"What tricks can you do?" He asked getting excited. Apparently he had been pestering Dream to skate with him since they moved in together but as we found out, Dream sucks. I heard that their friend Karl also skated but I guess he wanted someone to skate with him at home in Florida too.

I took the board into the skatepark to show Sapnap some of my tricks. We told the others to go sit on the beach while we were here. I went over to the half pipe and dropped in, warming up a little bit. I went back and forth on the ramps before reaching the other side and balancing with the middle of my board on the coping before going back down.

I then did the same trick but turning 180 degrees on my way down.

"You're so good. Can you do flat ground tricks?" He said, watching me with awe. I noticed he also filmed a section of it and I laughed at him.

I went over to the flat ground and did some tricks I knew I could do first time, I started with a kick flip and also showed him my tre flip. He was smiling from ear to ear.

"Please can you teach me when we get home? I can't land my kickflip yet. I'll literally pay you. I wanna impress Karl."

"Sure, it'll be fun to have someone to practice with! Show me your kickflip." I said smiling.

He grabbed the board and set it down, placing his feet in position. He kicked the back of the board down and flipped it with his other foot, it landed with the grip down on the floor.

"Okay, show me your ollie." I said.

He showed me and it wasn't bad but it was quite low. "You need to get your ollies higher to give more time for the board to flip. Also you need to put more power into the flick."

He tried his ollie again, this time trying to go even higher. He managed to get it in the air for a bit longer. He then tried to apply that to his kickflip. He kicked the tail up and flicked the front, the board turned 360 degrees and landed back on the floor. He didn't land on the board but it was a big improvement from before.

"What the.. thank you?" He looked so pleased with himself.

"If we practice at home, you'll get that in no time." I smiled at him.

We went to join the others and Dreams face lit up at the sight of us. He patted his towel next to him for me to sit down. He cuddled into me, "Ew you're sweaty!" He quickly took his arm away from me and backed up with an exaggerated grossed out look. "Shut up. I was showing Sapnap my tricks!" I said with a smile.

"Dude she's amazing." He said before running away into the water. We all ended up joining him to escape the Floridian sun which was way too hot for us without any shelter.

Everyone got out the sea besides Dream and I, he made his way over to me and pulled me in towards him. "Hi." He said with a voice like honey laced with kindness. "Hi." I said back in his ear.

He slowly sunk down into the water until I couldn't see him. I felt him pulling me down by my waist and I quickly took in a deep breath and went down to join him. My hands chased around, trying to find out what part of him I was touching. I realised it was his chest and left my hands there, dancing around slightly. He moved his up from my hips slowly, tracing my skin as he reached my ribs.

He pulled us both up out of the water before taking in a deep breath and going under again. I did the same thing while holding onto his shoulders. He had a strong grasp around the back of my neck and pulled me in close to leave a small kiss on the side of it. I smiled and cupped his face, tracing the shape of his jawline as I did so.

We came back up out of the water again, this time with slightly blushing faces. I smiled and I saw him looking down but not at my lips.

"What are you looking at?"

"Your dimples, I love them." He poked his finger at my face where the prominent dimple sat.

"Don't poke it!" I said laughing.

"It's cute." He lent in and kissed the cheek with the dimple on it, smiling as he looked again afterwards.

The trip went by super quickly and tomorrow we were leaving. We all decided to have a fun movie night tonight since the TV was huge and they had various movie sites logged in for us to use. George and Dream had ran to the store to get some snacks while Niki, Sapnap and I tried to make the place suitable for the five of us to watch it together.

We put the sofas together so that there was enough room for us all to sit with each other.

"No funny bUsiness y/n." Sapnap tried to say with a serious expression but failed, his voice cracking at the end. Niki and I just laughed at him and he replied with a disappointed "ugh."

"Your voice cracks never fail to make me laugh Sapnap." Niki said smiling.

Sapnap, Niki and I all sat down in our heaps of blankets and pillows and put on the vlog that Dream finished uploading today, he filmed us at the beach both days and the restaurant last night, it was a well put together video and he captured the most hilarious moments. A lot of it was mainly Sapnap and George arguing and us laughing at them.

He included some photos at the end as well, a quick little flash through of the memories. As soon as I saw one picture my heart dropped, the mirror selfie. He had scribbled out his face in all of the photos but this selfie was different. His hand was on my waist.

I was looking up at him smiling and his hand was placed where my dress cinched in. It looked like a couples photo, it was a couples photo.

I didn't realise the vlog had ended and I was staring at the blank screen while Sapnap tapped my shoulder, "y/n are you okay?"