AM - 1

"Yah Jo Yuri!" a red haired girl, Jo Yuri turn around when she heard someone called her name.

She sighed then stopped from walking. "Wait for me!" the girlㅡ Nako yelled make everyone looked at them.

Yuri suddenly feel shy. She looked around her and smiled shyly.

Nako stopped in front of her and Yuri glared at her. "You shorty!"

Yuri mumbled and grabbed Nako's wrist and pulled her to somewhere.

"Yah Yuri why did you pulled meㅡ auchh!" Nako yelped in pain when Yuri pulled out her hands and crossed her arms.

Nako pouted. "Yah what's wrong with you?" ask Nako as she glared at Yuri.

"No! What's wrong with you? Why did you yelled my name like that? I was so shy, shorty!"

Nako smiled widely as she leaned closer to Yuri and pulled her hands. "Sorry Yul heheh..." Yuri rolled her eyes.

"What do you want?" ask Yuri as she looked at her friend.

"Ah yeah! Chaeyeon and Minju asking for you. They searched for you earlier."

Yuri raised her eyesbrows. "But why?" Nako shrugged her shoulder.

"I don't know too. Maybe just they missed you." Yuri giggles.

"Tch.. lets go. Where are they?" asked Yuri and pulled Nako hands. They started to walking.

"At the cafe as always. Lets go." Yuri nodded and they both walked to the cafe. They chatting together while laughing.

Suddenly, Yuri's shoulder was hit by someone as she fell off at the floor.

All the students who was there looking at her. Nako shocked and pulled Yuri to stood up.

Yuri heard a group of people laughed at her. Quickly, she lift her head up and saw a girl with blondie hair laughed with her friends.

She gritted her teeth. "How about it, Jo Yuri? Is it good?" asked the girl.

Yuri sighed madly and she slapped the blondie girl's face make everyone shocked. The atmosphere feel quiet.

"Yuri!" Yuri looked at the voice. Chaeyeon and Minju run to her and pulled her.

Yuri looked back at the blondie girl. "And how about my slap, Choi Yena? Is it good? Or not? Or you want me to give you more?"

asked Yuri as she smirked. The girlㅡ Yena looked at her madly.

"Do you think you're good?!" shouted Yena. Yuri laughed and she crossed her arms.

"I think yes. Not like you! Just a troublemaker that giving a hard time for the others!" Yena and her friends gasped.

"Yuri, enough please. Everyone was looking at us." said Minju as she pulled Yuri but Yuri refused.

"Serve her right!" reply Yuri. Chaeyeon sighed. "Yah frog you better take your friends get out of here!" Minju looked at Yena's friend.

"Shut up, Chaewon." Minju glared at her. Chaewon rolled her eyes.

"Sakura, Yena, Chaewon, Tomi, Yujin.. lets go. Ignored them. Crazy girls." Yena heard Hyewon said as she turn her face.

Hyewon just looked at them while eating her foods. Yuri rolled her eyes.

"Stupid."

Yuri mumbled and she walked away leaving them. Chaeyeon, Nako, and Minju running to chased after Yuri.

Yena gritted her teeth. She held her hands tight. "Lets go Yena unnie."

Yujin patted her shoulder and walked with Chaewon. Yena sighed. "Lets go." Yena nodded and go after her friends.