AM - 6

The next morning, Yuri wake up from her sleep and look at her watch at the table.

She opened her eyes widely when saw it's already 7.15 a.m.

"WHAT?! OH NO I'M LATE!" she yelled and quickly grabbed her towel. Yuri run to her bathroom.

After 10 minutes, Yuri run to downstairs and looked around the house.

"Where is the duck?" asked Yuri. She then shrugged her shoulder.

"Let her be!" Yuri said and she quickly go out side the house and wear her shoes.

"WHERE is Yuri? Yena?" asked Sakura when she saw Yena. Yena rolled her eyes.

"She's at home. Probably still not wake up." answer her make everyone shocked. "You didn't wake her up?"

Yena nods answering Chaeyeon's question.

"Are you kidding me, Choi? She's your wife!" said Eunbi. Yena glared at her.

"Lowered your voice, Eunbi unnie! I don't want the others know!" mad Yena and she sighed. Eunbi smirked.

"Serve your right! You duck.." Nako sighed. Yena just continue playing her games.

Suddenly, they saw Yuri was running inside the class and look at them. She saw Yena and her blood boiled up.

She quickly walked to them and sit at her place. Yena lift her head up. "Yuri you okay?"

ask Minju. Yuri just nodded. "Yeah I'm okay. Don't ask me a stupid question Kim Minju ssi."

Yuri glared at her. Minju gulped.

Yena giggles. "Why did you wake up late Jo Yuri ssi? Luckily Ms. Mina didn't come yet." said Yena.

Yuri turn to her. "It's your fault dumb! I hate you!" mad Yuri. Their members just looked. Yena shocked.

"What?! It's my fault? No it's you! Why would I have to wake you up?"

and now they start to bickering again. The others facepalmed.

"I swear if this is not school I already killed them." mumbled Hyewon. Yujin nodded.

"No it's you!"

"No! You! Dumb duck!"

"Stupid hamster!"

"Dumbㅡ"

"What happened here?" everyone look at the voice.

Yuri and Yena shocked when they saw Ms. Mina walked into the class.

Their members quickly walked out from the class to go back to their class.

"Choi Yena ssi? Jo Yuri ssi? Mind to tell me?" ask Ms. Mina again. They gulped and looked at each other.

"N-Nothing, Ms." answer Yena. Ms. Mina nods.

"I hope so. Now, sit down and lets continue our lesson." they nodded again and Yuri clear her throat. They glared at each other.

"I heard there will have a new transfered student from Gwangju. But I don't know when she or her will come."

announced Chaewon. That time, they at the rooftop. "Where did you heard that?" ask Hyewon.

"From Ms. Tiffany. I heard when she talked with Ms. Taeyeon." answered her. The others nodded.