AM - 5

They was silent. Yuri and Yena glaring at each other meanwhile their parents was talking together.

Yuri was full all of a sudden. She just watching with an angry eyes. Yena too.

"So.. how about our daughter?" both of them shocked when heard what Ms. Choi said and quickly look at them.

"How what?" ask Yena. "Dear.. for your wedding of course." answer Mr. Choi. Yena frowned.

"When will we married?" asked Yuri. Her heart skipped a beat.

"We want to do it quickly. So in about 2 weeks more." answer Ms. Jo.

"WHAT?!"

both Yena and Yuri yelled and stood up. And it startled their parents.

"Don't be too loud, girls. Chill okay?" said Mr. Choi and he laughed.

Yena and Yuri glaring at each other once again and slowly sit down.

"So girls? Do you agreed? The preparation is almost done."

explained Mr. Jo. Yuri sighed. She held the chopstick tightly.

"Just follow your plan dad. I'm okay." answer Yuri. Yena just nodded. "Yes me too uncle."

Both of their parents smiled.

The Next Day (at the rooftop)

"Hey guys!" Yuri, Minju, Nako and Eunbi lift her head up when heard a voice called them.

Yuri frozed when she saw Yena. Her blood suddenly boiled. "Hey! Come on!"

Eunbi waved at them mostly Hyewon. Hyewon smiled.

They sit in front of Yuri's gang.

"Where is Wony and Chaeyeon unnie?" ask Yujin as she pouted.

"They go to the cafe. Why are you pouts? Did you miss Wony?" ask Minju as she tease the dog.

Yujin quickly shook her head. "W-What? No!"

they laughed when saw Yujin was panic. Meanwhile Yena just staring at Yuri who was also staring at her.

"We're back!" shouted Wonyoung cheerly and run to her gang.

Chaeyeon just smiled and sit beside Sakura. Wonyoung sit beside Yujin.

"Me and Chaeyeon unnie bought us some drinks. Take it." said Wonyoung and gave to everyone.

"Thanks Wony." said all of them except Yuri and Yena. Wonyoung nodded.

Eunbi and Chaewon realized a tension between Yuri and Yena.

"Hey Yena! Yuri! What's wrong?" ask Eunbi. Yuri and Yena broke the eye contact and Yuri rolled her eyes.

"I hate her." answer Yuri.

Yena sighed. "Don't worry. I hate you too! Why did you agree huh?

Yuri was shocked. "And now you blamed me, duck? Yah! I don't want it too! Who want a dumb duck like you huh?"

everyone was confused. They start to bickering.

"Wait! What's wrong? Tell us!" said Sakura as she tried to stopped the bickering.

"I don't want to marry her!" both Yena and Yuri said at the same time. They shocked. "What?"

"S-So.. do you mean your parents set you up each other?"