AM - 4

"Yah Yuri! Let's go to the cafe!" Yuri turn around when she saw Minju and Nako was already at the class door.

"Wait for a minute!" Yuri reply and clean her table. She then saw Yena was paling her games in her phone.

"Hey ducky. You don't eat?" ask Yuri as she grabbed her book and put in her bag.

Yena took a glance for her and quickly look back at her phone. "No. Don't have a mood."

Yuri nods and quickly run to Minju and Nako.

"Let's go." Yuri said and they nodded. They walked leaving the class and Yena look.

"Tch.. everyone doesn't love me." she mumbled then continue playing her games.

At the rooftop

"Where is Yena unnie?" ask Wonyoung to Yujin. Yujin shrugged her shoulder.

"Ask Hyewon unnie and Chaewon unnie." answer her. Wonyoung then looked at the two. "Unnies?

Hyewon lift her head up. "She don't want to eat. She's not in her mood."

answer Hyewon and Chaewon nodded. "Ahh I see." reply Wonyoung.

"Why so sudden?" ask Chaeyeon. Nako and Hitomi just watch.

"She has a slight problem yeah.." answer Sakura then Chaeyeon raised her eyes brows.

"And what is it?" ask Eunbi. They looked at each other meanwhile Eunbi's gang just looked at them.

"Her parents."

"Set her up."

"To a arranged marriage."

Yujin, Chaewon and Hyewon answer. The others was shocked.

"NANI?!!"

yelled Eunbi and Nako. They nodded. Yuri coughed. "D-Did you tell us the truth?" ask Yuri.

"Of course Yuri. We will not lied if it's about Yena. It's happen 3 days ago." answered Hitomi.

Yuri left dumbfounded. Yena's problem same with her. And suddenly her heart beat fast. She can felt something's bad gonna happen.

Chaeyeon and Chaewon realized of a sudden changed on Yuri's face.

"Yuri what's wrong?" ask Chaewon. Yuri back to her sense. "A-Ahh no.. nothing." Chaewon nods.

Minju just look at Yuri.

"They have a same problem.. don't tell me that.."

Minju eyes widely opened but she covered it. She quickly drink her cola and changed the topic.

In the room

Yuri was busy doing her homework when suddenly her door was knocked. Yuri look at it.

"Yuri.. can I come in?" Yuri bite her lips when she heard her mom's voice. She closed her eyes for a while then she opened it.

"What do you want?" Yuri asked coldly. The door was twisted and it opened.

Ms. Jo walked in and closed the door. She sit beside Yuri.

"I'm sorry." Ms. Jo apologized. Yuri look at her book. She just continue doing her homework.