AM - 10

Yena slowly opened her eyes and saw Yuri was still sleeping like a baby in her arms. Yena smiles.

She touch Yuri's head but then she surprised. "Her body is so hot." she mumbled to herself.

Yena touch Yuri's forehead and her neck. It's true. Her body was so hot.

Suddenly, Yuri coughed a little and tighten the hugged.

"Y-Yena.." call her. "Yuri you are sick." tell Yena. Yuri just nodded. "L-Let me stayed like t-this for a w-while." said Yuri.

Yena sighed. Then she pulled Yuri to her. Yuri buried her face at Yena's neck.

The girl felt so cold. "Hey Yuri.. you don't have to come to school okay? Your temperature is so high. I will skip school too to take care of you." Yuri shook her head.

"N-No. Just go Y-Yena. I will be f-fine. Don't skip your lesson." Yena looked at the girl. "Really?" Yuri nodded.

"Okay then. Just don't do any of work in this house. Rest well okay? I will cook a porridge for you."

explained Yena and the girl broke the hugged.

She put the blanket on Yuri's body then she go to shower. Yuri just continue to sleep as she felt so tired.

At the school

Chaeyeon and Yujin look at each other. They raised their eyes brows when they saw Yena face that worried about something.

Then, the other members come to their places.

"Hey guys!" Nako waved. Chaeyeon and Yujin waving back at them except Yena. They felt weird and sit beside them.

"Hey Yena. What's wrong?" asked Minju. Yena back to her sense and look at them.

"Wait. Where is Yuri? Did you guys fight again?" asked Chaewon. Yena sighed then she shakes her head.

"No. It's not like that." answer Yena. "Then?" Yena looked at Wonyoung.

"Your unnie is sick, Wony ahh. She has a fever." told Yena. They was shocked. "Eh? Is it too bad?"

ask Eunbi. Yena shook her head. "Not too bad unnie. If she eat the medicine she will be okay. I already cook the porridge for her." explained Yena.

They nodded. "I hope she's okay." said Hyewon. Yujin then smiled.

"Thats why you don't smile earlier. Did you worry on her unnie?" Yena chuckles.

"Of course Iㅡ I mean yeah.. maybe just a little." Yena bite her lips and avoided everyone's eyes. They shouted.

"Are you in love with her ducky?"

"Yes! Finally she fall for Yuri!"

"Awww my YenYul heart..."

"They're so sweet.."

Yena look at her gang that act like a crazy people. She shook her head. "W-What? No! I'm not fall for her!"

Yena shouted then she pouted. The others chuckles. "Still want to deny it huh? Tch.. tsundere." Sakura rolled her eyes.

Yena sighed then she looked in front of her. Her heart beat fastly when they said that she already fall for her. Suddenly, she miss her wife.

Meanwhile..

Yuri opened her eyes that was so heavy. She tried to wake up from her lay and cough a little.