AM - 14

Minju and Nako sighed when they saw Yuri. Yuri just sitting on the sofa, her mind keep thinking about her parents.

With the tears still fall down. "Hey guys.." call Eunbi and they both turn around.

"Yes unnie?" answer Nako. The others sit beside them. Yena too.

"She will be okay. Don't worry to much." said Eunbi, knowing what's on their mind. Nako and Minju just nods.

"I'm so worried about her. She doesn't eating yet." told Yena and she look at Yuri. Hyewon patted her shoulder.

"Be patient Yena... She lost her parents. It must be hard for her." Hyewon muttered.

"We will get going okay, Yena? Hope you and Yuri rest well."

said Sakura as they stood up. Yena nodded. "Okay unnie. Thank you for coming guys." Yena smiles.

"No biggie, ducky." answer Chaeyeon and they bid a goodbye. Yena sighed.

She turn to look at Yuri. Her parents still comforting Yuri, but the girl seems like not in her sense. Yena walked closer to them.

"Mom.. dad.. I think you guys should go home. You guys must be tired. I will handle Yuri so don't worry."

Yena utter as she smiled. Mr. and Ms. Choi looked up and nodded.

"Okay guys.. we will go home now. Take care. Yuri.. we're here for you."

said Ms. Choi and they walked out leaving them. The door was closed. Yena look at Yuri and sit beside the girl closely.

"Baby..." called Yena, softly. Yuri slowly look at her. Her eyes was fully red. "I'm here for you. You have me. If you want to lean, then lean on me."

Yena smiles sweetly as her tears start to fall down. Her heart ache when saw Yuri like this.

Yuri feel her heart was heavy. Slowly, she lay down her head on Yena's chest and crying.

Yena hugged her and tighten the hugged. "Let it out, Yuri.. I know it's must be so hurt when we lost our parents."

Yuri burst out, make Yena's heart more ache.

"I-I miss t-them s-so much.. h-how could they l-leave me a-alone?" Yena nodded, understand what the girl feeling.

"I know, Joyul.. but you're not alone. You have me, baby. You have my parents with you. We're family right?"

ask Yena as she broke the hug and wipe her wife tears.

Yuri look at her, she saw Yena's eyes that full of sadness. Yuri gulped. And then she look down. What Yena said is true. Yuri nodded.

Makes Yena smiles. "Come on sit on my lap." Yena said, Yuri then go sat on her lap and they hugging each other.

"I love you, Yuri and you are not alone. You have me and my family. We love you so much."

Yuri stare at Yena and she smiles bitterly. She held Yena's face and careless it.

"Thanks Yena. I love you too." Yuri reply and she kissed Yena lips. It was just a peck.

Yena smiles wider, as she tighten the hug and rest her head at Yuri's chest. Yuri was not sad anymore, maybe just a little.

A week later

Yena and her gang was happy when saw Yuri was smiling after the incident.