AM - 12

The next day, Yena and Yuri have everyone's attention.

They walked into the school with interwined their hands together and laughing to each other.

They ignored the students that looking at them.

They saw Yiren was looking at them with jealousy.

Yena smirked then she pulled Yuri to their class. Yiren sighed madly. She walked away.

They entered the class and saw their gang was already waiting for them.

Yena and Yuri smiling then waved at them. They sit. "Wow.. new couple huh?" tease Wonyoung and they laughed.

"I guess we need to say thanks to Yiren. If she not doing that yesterday, until now we still don't know that you guys love each other."

said Eunbi. Chaeyeon and Hyewon nodded. "Yeah lets say thanks to Yiren." added Chaewon.

"Ughh enough guys. I hate that girl. She pissed me off." Yuri facepalmed. They laughed.

Meanwhile Yena pinch her cheeks. "Don't worry. I'm yours." said Yena. They make a disgust face.

"Ughh the old sweety Yena is coming back! Yuri, just stay strong if you with the sweety Yena. I hope you can hold it. And please, don't flirt in front of us."

said Sakura. Yuri laughed while Yena rolled her eyes.

"Then you guys should dating each other." Yena said and Yuri support her. They facepalmed.

"We already dating for a month." announced Hyewon and both of them nodded.

"Ahhh congㅡ WAIT WHAT?!! YOU GUYS ARE DATING A MONTH BUT WE ONLY KNOW NOW?"

yelled Yena. Chaeyeon gritted her teeth and slapped her arms. Yena yelped in pain.

"Lowered you voice, stupid duck! Everyone was looking at us!" mad Chaeyeon and Yena smiled.

"Really?" ask Yuri and they nodded once again.

"Let me guess, Eunbi unnie must be with Kwangbae, Sakura unnie with Chaeyeon, Chaewon and Minju, Yujin and Wonyoung."

they nodded again. "Yes you're smart, Yuri!" Eunbi give a thumbs up to her. Yuri flip her hair.

"Eh lets go to our class. The lesson will start soon." said Sakura and they agreed.

They bid a goodbye and left the class. Hyewon and Chaewon sit at their place same as Minju and Nako.

At home

Yena looking at Yuri who was watching tv alone. She smirked then slowly leaned to her wife.

"Yuri!" shouted Yena. Yuri was startled and suddenly hit Yena's forehead.

"Arghh!" Yena yelped in pain. Yuri turn around and saw Yena. Yet she slapped Yena's arm.

"Yah! Don't do like that!" mad Yuri. Yena sit beside her. "It's hurt, Joyul~" Yena pouted. Yuri gritted her teeth.

"Serve your right, dumb duck! Let me see it." Yuri slowly take down Yena's hands and look at her forehead.

Yena still pouted. "It's red already." told Yuri. "What? Huaa my forehead!" Yena fake crying but then Yuri pinch her lips.

"Shut up, ducky." Yena sighed. Yuri then take a towel from a drawer at the table then she blew into the cloth and rubbed it on Yena's forehead.