AM - 3

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!" asked Eunbi. Yuri nodded in weak.

"Omo!" Wonyoung closed her mouth using her hands both.

Minju and Nako looked at each other. While Chaeyeon just look at Yuri in disbelief.

"And I doesn't know who is she! My parents always had no time with me.. all of a sudden they set me up with a marriage? I don't fucking want it!"

Yuri cried, Chaeyeon immediately wrap her arms at Yuri's shoulder and pulled her into a hug.

Everyone just looked as they feel pity at Yuri. Minju sighed heavily.

"Poor you, Yuri. Sorry but we cant help you." said Minju as she rubbed Yuri's back gently. Nako nodded.

They still quiet. Letting Yuri crying until she can calm down.

Suddenly, a loud noise coming from behind Nako. They turn around. "Nako yah!" yelled Hitomi. She run to Nako and hugged side the girl.

Her gang just facepalmed. Yuri ignored them as she still felt sad.

"What are you doing here, Tomi?" ask Eunbi. Hitomi pouted.

"Can't I see my girlfriend?" ask her back. Nako chuckles. "Enough mom."

"Can we sit?" ask Hyewon while looking at them. Chaewon and Sakura realized about Yuri.

While Yena just eat her lolipop. Minju and Wonyoung looked at Eunbi. Eunbi sighed.

"Yeah. Sit down." Hyewon smiled. "Thank you." said Chaewon and they sit beside the girls. Yujin looked at Yuri.

Whats wrong with you, unnie?" Yuri was shocked and avoid Yujin's eyes. Yena chuckles.

"Tch.. cry baby." she mumbled but Yuri heard it. She was in bad mood and Yena ruined it more.

Yuri felt angry and stood up. "Shut up your fucking mouth up, Yena!! Don't act like you know everything!" yelled Yuri and she run from them.

Yena was shocked. But she keep her poker face.

"Yena.. I know you hate Yuri so much but please.. this is not the real time to fight. She's really hurt now."

said Chaeyeon. Sakura turn to her. "What's wrong with her?"

asked the Japanese girl. Chaeyeon looked. "We don't know too. She didn't want to tell us."

answer Minju quickly, not letting Chaeyeon to answer. They looked at each other.

Minju just look. Chaeyeon sighed. She know the latter didn't want Yena's gang know what actually happened.

Sakura nodded. "Okay." Yena just standing beside Yujin. "Okay fine! It's my fault!" Yena sighed and pouted.

"Since when you always pouted?" ask Hyewon and she giggles. Yena glared at her.

"Shut up, Kwangbae!" Hyewon sticked out her tongue. Eunbi just smiled looking at Hyewon. And Yujin realized it.

"Eo? Eunbi unnie I don't know you're interested in Hyewon unnie.."

Eunbi was shocked and look at Yujin. Hyewon also shocked as she turn to Eunbi. Eunbi suddenly blushing.

"N-No! What are you talking about, dog?!" Yujin pouted.

"Don't call me dog, unnie." answer Yujin. Eunbi smiled. "Dog." Yujin facepalmed.