Bob's Carnival

"Ugh, everywhere I go, all I see is Waluigi," Wario groaned in annoyance as he stared at a lamp post, seeing his brother's face instead of a lamp post like any other person. He looked down the street and saw the bank. He remembered when he and Waluigi robbed that bank, just last week actually.

"Why do I even care about him anyway!?" Wario said to himself as he paused outside a garage door that was in the wall of an abandoned building. "That brother of mine was a no good, pathetic, piece of...".

"One second, Mario! You're almost out". A muffled voice said.

"Hurry the hell up! I need to piss!" Another voice yelled.

"We have more important things going on right now! Don't you remember what he said!?"

Wario put his ear to the garage door and listened to the voices. What was going on in there? He reached down and undid the lock on the door, throwing it up and walking inside.

0O0

Y/N finally got the clamps off Mario and he hauled him out of the seat. "Come on, Mario, let's get out of here". The two looked around the dark room for any signs of an exit. There was a faint view of a garage door in the far wall. "Over there". Suddenly, the garage door slid open, bright sunlight pouring in. When their eyes readjusted, they were surprised to see who entered.

It was Wario. He walked into the room and stared at the scene with confusion.  "Mario!" Wario said, his eyes than panned to Y/N and his eyes narrowed. "I remember you. You were the one who turned down my offer of the Mushroom Kingdom starter pack, it was a good investment".

"Not the time, Wario," Y/N said. "Besides, you were trying to scam me! Listen, Waluigi kidnapped us and put us in here. Now, I think he's going to do something horrible".

Wario rubbed the back of his head in thought. "Eh, you probably deserved it". He turned and began to walk away, but then he stopped and ran back. "Wait, you saw Waluigi?"

"Were you listening? Yes!" Mario said. "He strapped me into that chair like a weirdo".

"Whatever, I just need someone to help me out with my scams," Wario said. Then he raised an eyebrow and shrugged his shoulders playfully. "Hey guys, would any of you be interested in making a little cash?"

Mario and Y/N both looked at each other and shook their heads. Wario groaned. "Fine, if you help me, maybe I'll tell you where I think Waluigi could be".

"Fine, it beats being in here," Mario said. The three of them walked out of the building and into regular day time. "Okay, so, how do we exactly scam people?"

"Oh, it's easy, as long as you have someone to back up," Wario said. He led them to a river in the city and pulled out a pair of binoculars, panning between the small selection of people that were around. 

Y/N looked down into the river, seeing its murky waters. He looked further up the river and his eyes widened. Coming out from under a bridge was Luigi, he was being carried down the stream by the current. "Look, Mario. It's Luigi," Y/N called.

Luigi? Where?" Mario said as he got to where Y/N was and followed his gaze. When he saw him, Mario called out his name, to which Luigi answered back, calling for help.

"Ah, Luigi, perfect," Wario said.

Y/N spied a life preserver nearby. He ran over and grabbed it, then coming back to the edge of the stream and throwing it into the river. Luigi grabbed a hold of it and Y/N and Mario pulled him up to safety.

"Luigi. I am so glad you're not dead!" Mario said happily as he hugged Luigi.

"Thanks Mario, but could you please get off me," Luigi coughed.