The Diss Track

The manager of the restaurant threw Mario and Luigi out, shouting after them and slamming the door closed behind them. "Mario, I told you not to play with your food," Luigi said.

Mario's eyes crossed as he looked down at his legs. "Come on, as if you've never danced on spaghetti before". Luigi sighed and turned to the street, where he gasped when he noticed the new things. 

Posters and balloons were everywhere, lined up and down the street, on every building around. There even people around with t-shirts that had Bob on the front of them. "Oh man, this is bad!" Luigi said.

"But why? He isn't doing anything wrong," Mario insisted.

"Trust me. Bob can't have this much power, Mario". Luigi grew determined as he pointed down the street. "We have to talk to the others!"

0O0

Bob sat inside his brand new mansion and watched his live listener count on a massive big screen. "God damnit! Is this broken? I haven't seen it go up for a whole minute!" Off to the side, a woman was looking out the window. She had long brown hair and green eyes and pale white skin. If it was up to Bob, he would ask she wear something different, that full length black coat she wore wasn't exactly to his liking.

"Uh, Bob. I think its not moving because...everyone in the Mushroom Kingdom is already a fan," she said.

"I don't care, I want the whole world to know my name!" Bob stood up and pointed his finger to the sky.

The woman got an idea and nodded with a grin. "You know, you're right. We need to think bigger. Bob, you just keep doing what you're doing, I'll handle the rest".

"Thanks Kirlax," Bob said. "Nice to have someone who does all my work for me". 

Kirlax forced a smile through her teeth. "Don't worry, Bob. It's my job, after all".

0O0

It was a dull day in the castle, despite everyone being there. Tari was playing games as usual with her rubber duck on her shoulder. Saiko was standing off tot he side with her arms crossed. Y/N and Meggy sat on the stairs and talked. He told a small joke to which the Inkling laughed at. Boopkins lay on the couch and was rocking from side to side, making strange noises.

The front door slammed open and Luigi burst inside. "Guys! It's horrible! It's Bob, he's everywhere!"

Everyone turned to the screaming man as his brother strolled in behind him. "I don't understand. Shouldn't we be happy for his success?" Tari asked.

"Yeah! You just don't understand the fame life Waluigi," SMG4 said, striking a pose with a big smile.

Meggy leaned forward slyly. "I think someone's just a little jealous".

"No! I'm serious," Luigi argued.

The TV on the wall changed channels and a new notification popped up. "Hey, Bob's releasing a new song. Stick around, Luigi," SMG4 said as everyone crowded around the couch and waited for the song. Y/N snuck a look down at the still mumbling Boopkins, for some reason, he the TV already on Bob's channel, but he didn't seem to be watching anything. The screen was black for a moment, then Bob showed up on the screen on a stage with a microphone in hand and expensive shades on. Bob opened his mouth and began his song.

"Sit down folks, lemme tell ya a little story, about the time, before all my glory".

"I knew a group of people that was just so irritating". 

"As soon as I met them, my life became devastating".

"First was Mario, a fat ass b!tch, his pasta fetish made me want to put him in a ditch".