Bob's Mansion

SMG4 - Bob's theme (LOZ Ocarina of Time Potion Shop parody)

The entire gang had stopped just inside the front door as they took in the whole main room of the mansion they had just stepped into. They each had expressions of confusion, except for Meggy, who's was of disgust.

Every wall was covered in either paintings of pictures of Bob. There was a statue of Bob in the centre of the room. Behind the statue was a flight of stairs and at the top of the stairs was Bob himself.

"Yo, what up peeps. I'm so glad you came here to celebrate Bob's-giving," the cloaked guy said.

"Don't you mean Thanksgiving?" Bowser raised.

"No. I mean Bob's-giving".

"Don't you live in a dumpster? How'd you afford all this?" SMG4 asked.

"That's easy, my SoundCloud raps really hit off last week. I'm super popular now!" Bob said.

Y/N raised a hand. "What actually is Thanks...". He caught Bob's noticeable glare. "I mean, Bob's-giving?"

"Wait, you know about Christmas but not Thanksgiving?" Bowser asked.

"Afraid not," Y/N said. "I think Christmas is the only holiday that was both in my...old city and this one. Like how Meggy didn't even know what Christmas was until a little ago".

"I guess that makes sense," Bowser said, dropping the subject.

Soon, everyone was sat down at a long table, Bob at the head of the table with a painting of him behind. "Now, let's get down to business, time to eat".

Mario stared at the plate with a cover over it, his mouth was nearly watering. "Is that a Turkey?" He exclaimed.

"Sure is," Bob said, he reached out and lifted the cover, revealing a raw Turkey. "Delicious".

Bowser face-palmed and shook his head. "Bob! You're meant to cook it first," he said.

"Oh, sorry, let me take care of that real quick," Bob said as he pulled out a lighter and a deodorant spray can. Those two put together would make a make shift flame thrower.

Bowser jumped up and snatched the Turkey away from Bob. "You know, Bob. Maybe we should let someone else deal with this," he said pointedly.

"Oh of course," Bob said. He pointed directly to Y/N. "Hey, you have a fire spell right. You can cook it". Y/N raised his hands and rapidly shook his head. "No way, first of all, my fire spell isn't mean to be used like that. Second, I don't know the first thing about cooking!"

"Alright, we'll let Bowser handle it," Bob sighed. Then he spoke up again. "He might need some help, though. Meggy, can you help him out?"

Meggy, who was on her phone and not really listening, straightened up with wide eyes and looked at everyone one by one. Finally, she turned to Bowser and smiled. "Can I? Cooking is my speciality". She jumped down from the chair and followed Bowser into Bob's kitchen.

"Oh, I almost forgot, we'll need some tasty beverages for this occasion," Bob said. He turned and adressed Mario, Boopkins and Saiko. "Can you three go upstairs to fetch the drinks?"

"Sure, but where is it?" Boopkins asked.

"Just go upstairs and turn left, third door on the right". The three of them got up and left the room, leaving only SMG4, Tari, Bob and Y/N. The room went uncomfortably quiet as the individuals glanced at each other and fiddled with their utensils. 

SMG4 cleared his throat. "So Y/N. You've been training an awful lot lately. How's the progress with the Keyblade going?"

"It's fine...I guess, nothing new has shown up yet and the Flowmotion is still new to me, there's not a lot I can do with it," Y/N replied distantly as he leant his head on his arms on the table.