that one time Michael met Hawks

Michael swooped through the sky, trying to find where in the world the cave was. He needed to get there before night fell, since it would be way harder to find in the darkness.

Suddenly, he heard a whooshing sound. Red wings swept up behind him, making him let out a squawk of surprise, flaring his wings out and whacking the other flyer back.

"Eyy, cool! Your wings are really strong!"

Michael looked over and facepalmed.

"Of course. Just looking for my goddamned cave and the only hero who can properly fly shows up. Just my luck..." he growled softly in English.

Michael tried to fly away, and he would've beat Hawks, except that Hawks manipulated his feathers around him and he didn't feel like breaking his bones to get away would be worth it, the hero would probably chase him faster because he would be 'injured'.

"Do you have a license for your quirk usage?" Hawks asked.

"This? I don't need one. This isn't my quirk (At least not according to the universes...)."

"Sir, you have wings. That is certainly your quirk."

"Yeesh. Don't you have some dude who can erase quirks or something? Just try it. It won't work."

Hawks startled. Eraserhead was an underground hero! He frowned. "Fine."

Michael followed Hawks to the police station. Hawks made him sit down in the chair, but Michael absolutely refused to have handcuffs put on.

Eraserhead walked in. "What do you need, Hawks."

"I need you to erase this guy's quirk, he said that he doesn't need a license to fly since it isn't a quirk." Hawks stated.

Aizawa groaned. "You're related to Problem Child right? Fine, I'll erase your quirk."

Aizawa stared at Michael. Michael stared back, unimpressed. He suddenly winced, but flared his wings to show it wasn't a quirk.

"Why did you wince?" Detective Tsukauchi asked.

"That causes me GREAT PAIN, that's why. If you don't believe me, I'd be happy to cause you a life's worth of phantom pains."

here take this shit
~300 words
November 11, 2021