Correlations

Information:
The video is of 091 + 91 as children in the - - - . The doc on the left is 'Dr Karen' and doc on the right is 'Dr Rose'. The children, 091 has ears + is on the left, 91 has red horns + is on the right.

to avoid problems this is actually my YT channel, so i'm not copying.

Elizabeth knew six things.

Number one:
Michael was the only one that loved her. The 'Tormentors' were dead and wouldn't come back, so they didn't count.

Number two:
Two weeks ago, some women in white lab coats had come to the house, showing her dad a paper which made him call Michael. Apparently the paper gave the women and their organization the rights to take Michael away with them, to...Canada?

Number three:
Michael didn't want to go. He was scared, even, of the lady with blondish greenish hair. (Elizabeth called her Dr. Karen and called the brown haired woman with a rose hairband Dr. Rose.)

Number four:
One week ago, an emergency broadcast went out from the government, warning everyone near Canada or even on the continent of North America to be on edge and wary. Two beings with a copious amount of illegal substances injected into them had escaped and apparently had supernatural powers.

Number five:
The picture the government provided was of two people, nearly the exact same in appearance. They had light skin with an unnatural reddish-pink glow, long, really dark black hair (the one titled 091 had red streaks in front and purple glow in the back, the one titled 91 had black hair with some green dye left, but a pink glow in the back). 091 had dark red animal ears and a darker red tail. 91 had red horns and a red demon tail. Both had unnatural black patches all over their body outlined in yellows, red-pinks, purples, and pink. They also had wings, 091's were massive black things glowing red and purple. 91's were dark blue, standing out against their white clothing and background. Basically, Elizabeth knew what they looked like.

Number six:
One of them was her brother.
Despite 91's eyes being bright green and 091's being an off putting dark gold, and Michael's eye being blue, she knew. (Michael wore contacts anyway.) She knew because 091 had two scars crossing their face, forming an X. Darker over their left eye. That scar was the exact same as Michael's.

1/3/2022
Just realized I haven't updated this book since last year, sorry about that :)