Around The World

"How did you get to Japan from America? You're 16 and an orphan!"

"I flew."

"You have to have a ticket. That's a lie."

"Wait, he's telling the truth. He flew."

"Didn't you say you would never get on a plane, even if it cost your life?"

"Yep, and that is my continued belief."

"True... how?!"

"You're all idiots. I didn't take a plane. I'm not going to sit in an airborne metal tube for a day."

"You just said you flew!"

"No, I said you're all idiots. You know my quirk gives me wings, right?"

"True."

"Wings?! You flew from America to UA?!"

"THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING THE WHOLE TIME! YOU'RE ALL MORONS!"

"How do you have the stamina to fly for that long? You're sixteen!"

"Sir Detective such-and-such, I have lived in the air since I was seven. I am not planning on staying grounded for over a week. I have places to be dammit, and that is not here."

"True. You have flown for nine years?!"

"What are these 'places to be'?"

"Let's see, I have to visit Russia just to bug that one mafia... probably should get some hunting done too. Oh, and I want to go to Australia on Thursday to try and see what's in the center, since I can fly for a long time. Anything else... oh yeah, I was planning to scout out the Sahara at some point. See if there's any stranded travelers."

"All true. Kid, these are three different continents! You're going to visit them all in just one week? How many times have you flown around the world?!"

"Dunno. Pretty sure that I hit a thousand around my last birthday?"

"True... how many times do you go around the world every week?"

"I try to make a full circle every week. Usually two. I always go around the world 115 times a year though. Can you fucking LET ME GO now?!"

—————
Mainly dialogue, sorry this sucks-

~325 words
28 October, 2021