Karmi SS- Karan's health PART 1

It was already 8am; however, Karan had not reached the field to train the namunas (oops sorry, recruits!). Mr and Mrs Batra (owners and founders of the academy) were present there to invigilate the training as well. Faizi, Sanjana and others were confused as it was a rare scene that Karan was late (that too 3 hours! impossible). Faizi rushed to Karan's room and found that Karan was still on his bed laying on his stomach. Anyone would have thought that he was sleeping and was careless about the timings but Faizi knew his friend cum brother well enough. There was something amiss, he could feel that. Since Faizi too was taking a lot of time, all the recruits, Sanjana, Ustad ji, Mr and Mrs Batra went to check on them. They saw the scene. Mr Batra was very dissapointed, he immediately yelled, "KARAN GET UP AT ONCE, yeh koi behaviour hai kya? tumhare bharose puri academy chodi hai mene!". Karan did not respond. Monami too felt that something was wrong, his posture was somewhere abnormal. 

She slowly went towards him, everybody were looking at her antics. She held his shoulder and then made him lie on his back, and then when they realised something...... they saw something.....

"#BLOOD!" screamed Chitra. Everybody was shocked to the core. Faizi immediately took Karan to the medical room of the academy. Monami rushed with him since she was a doctor and also was deeply concerned about his condition. 

**After 2 hours**

Monami- "Karan ko kal raat hi goli lagi hai, almost 6 hours pehle. Thankfully voh zyada deep nahi tha so he is out of danger. Par he has high temperature of 103F and might feel very weak for few days. Also, he might cough out blood (idk if this happens, main bus imagine kar rahi hoon) so just call me then."

Faizi- par yeh huya kaise? I mean karan ko goli lagi, voh bed pe tha, academy mein koi awaz nahi ayi, yeh kaise ho sakta hai?

Sanjana- Sirji, CCTV check karein?

Sid- What a faboulous idea, you are very smart sanjana

**everybody glares at him*, sid gulps "nahi chalo chalte hain CCTV room main".

Monami stays with Karan.

IN THE CCTV CAMERA ROOM:

"Damn!!! Someone messed up the the footage!!!" saying so Faizi kicked the wall and a crack formed there. (well, he is an officer at the end of the day)

"Relax Faizi, hum kuch tareeka nikal lenge." Said Mrs Batra.

MEANWHILE, IN THE MEDICAL ROOM:

Monami was lost in her thoughts (afcourse about karan) when karan started coughing very badly. Monami immediately went near his and started patting his back, she rubbed his chest to soothe him. Soon he stopped coughing and lupmed back on the bed. He was dizzy and felt extremely weak. He was trying to say something but it was uncliear so Monami couldn't understand. She caressed his forehead in the attempt to make him asleep which he eventually did. 30 minutes later Dilbagh ji entered with the "healthy" breakfast for karan. Monami woke up Karan. 

Karan- "Mhmm, Mera saarrrr!"

Monami- haan thodi der rahega don't worry, chalo khao yeh"

Karan- "Tum yahan, aur yeh kya hai? Main yeh nahi khaaonga"

Monami- *explains him what all happened* "toh ab agar tumhe hume train karna hai, theek hona hai toh tumhe yeh khana padhega!"

Karan understanding the situation, reluctantly agrees.

Monami- "chalo one last bite."

Karan- "Nahiiii, yeh bohot bland hai, hospital types. And you can't order me i am th...."

before he could finsh

Monami- "do batein! pehli, "i am your doctor for now so i can order you" two "you have to follow me or else you will fall even mor sick or Faizi sir might force you which I know he will!"

Karan- "Do batein! pehli "Iss dialogue par mera copyright hai!" doosri, "fine, don't blackmain me, kha raha hoon, wait till I get better" *mutters to himself, "badla loonga fir" however Monami hears that but ignored it for the timing.

Monami- Chalo finish karo.

but the moment ke eats it he agains coughs up, this time with blood. Monami keeps the food aside and repeats what she did and gives him a medicine. Karan was already weak and had fever on top of that so after taking the medicine he again falls asleep.

Monami- "chalo yeh toh so gaya, ab nahi uthega 2 hours tak, i'll go the the CCTV room"

CCTV ROOM:

Monami- "kuch pata chala?"

Koel- "Nahi, kisine footage ke sath ched-khani ki hai (someone edited the footage)"

Monami- "Oh! but did Karan sir go anywhere last night?" 

Faizi-"yeah, wait, he went to his house to meet baby (they know that baby is karan's niece)"

Monami- "ask them what happened when Karan.... I mean karan sir left"

Sanjana- "Haanji sirji, sahi keh rahi hai yo"

Faizi calls up baby.

Baby- "Helllooo, chote chachuu, how alllll yooouuu?" (in her cute voice)

Faize- "hii baby, main bilkul thik hoon, baby kal raat karan chachu aye the na ghar apke?"

Baby- "Yes chachuuu, voh ayyee the, unhone bola tha ki voh mele tha play-play karenge aur tomolow (tomorrow) morning jayenge par voh pehle hi chale gaye!"

Faizi- "baby apko pata hai voh kahan gay?"

Baby-"Voh toh acadmeny gaye the na, aap unse mile nahiiiii?"

Faizi-"Mila baby, accha yeh batao, vod kuch kah rahe the kya?"

Baby-"Unhone kaha hi academy ko unki zaroorat thi uss waqt aur isiliye voooohhh mujhe cholke ja rahe the but aaj ayenge!"

Faizi, Sid, Monami, Koel and Sanjana try to get the clues. While rest are tensed.

Faizi- "Okay, byee baby, actually aaj apke chachu nahi aa payegne par voh kuch days mein pakka ayenge ok?"

Baby- "Okayyy! bye chote chachooo!"

Faizi disconnects the call.

I'll update the part 2 shortly, please do comment and tell me how it is, also please free feel to tell me any more suggestions! I'll be glad!

Byeeee!

As_198 signing off!