Chapter 3 » Party

Play while read ~ ^_^ ~

Author P.O.V

The next morning, San woke up and got ready for school as usual. When he stepped foot on the first floor, he saw his mom sitting on the couch with a stressed face on. He plopped down beside her mom and hugged her. "I'm sorry Mom," he said while clinging to her mother. "Why are you apologizing for? I'm the want who wants to apologize. I'm sorry we fought when you came home." she said caressing her son's hair. "Do you want a lift San?" his dad who came from nowhere asks him. He looks at him confused but nods at the offer.

"Are you still fighting?" San broke the awkward silence. San was still doubtful that they were still in the fight. He decides to ask his dad instead and he shakes his head slowly. "We're great now." his dad said. "You know? People sometimes fights even if they are friend or couples. Everyone will be involved in a fight anyway. And they must think of a way to solve it either quickly or late. Remember this San. If you're in a fight think of positive things and don't let your emotions eat you up." it's the first time San's dad open up like this to him. He is shocked but he still takes it as a life lesson.

"Sannie!" his morning happy pill called him as soon as he got out of the car. "Hi, Wooyoung," San said after his dad's car went away. "I'm having a party tonight. Do you wanna come over?" Wooyoung asks him and of course, San nods at him. "Great! See you tonight." Wooyoung walks off but comes back again. "Don't forget to dress up tonight," Wooyoung said before disappearing into his friend's group.

"Are you going to Wooyoung's party tonight?" Mingi asked San as soon as he got in class. "You know about him?" San asks Mingi while sitting on his chair. "Of course. Everyone in school knows him. Except you." Mingi said while San was confused. "I told you to join the school gossip groups, didn't I? That's why you always get left out." Mingi said snatching his best friend's phone. "I added you to the group. Everyone will know everything that happens in this school but teachers will not." Mingi gives him back his phone.

"See you tonight San!" Mingi said and part their way back home. He walks past a big house that has a big fence. He was amazed at that house every time he walked there. He got home safely and immediately searched for his mom. "Mom I need a favor," he asks her mom who is cooking in the kitchen. "Yes Sannie?" her mom said looking at him curiously. "I need you to dress me up for a party," he said. "You find the right person son. Let me finish cooking and get to you," she said smirking making him feel quite afraid of her mom for a second.

"Finish!" she said while spraying some perfume at San making the boy cough. "Mom I hate perfume," he said trying to shush away the perfume. "You must smell good to impress everyone," she said laughing. "Honey I'm home!" his dad makes perfect timing to come in. Her mom drags her son downstairs to meet his dad. "Does he look good?" her mom said excitedly waiting for an answer. His father looks him up to down repeatedly and nods in satisfaction. "You could get a partner as soon as possible," he said. Suddenly his phone goes off telling San that someone sent him a message.

"This is his house?!" San said shockingly. "Yes, it is," Mingi said making him shake his head at the thought that Wooyoung was living in this house. "Sannie!" both of them look at the voice owner at the same time.

"Sannie!" both of them look at the voice owner at the same time. "You look great!" Wooyoung greets him from his fence. "Is this your house?" Mingi asks Wooyoung. "My parents to be precise," Wooyoung said. "Come in let's get drunk tonight!" Wooyoung said dragging the boys inside the house. San realizes that Wooyoung already is drunk.

As soon as they get in they can hear the music blasting loudly in the house not caring about the neighbors. The lights flashing. A lot of people going in and out of the house. Some of them are dancing without caring who they are dancing with.

"Friends this is San and Mingi. San and Mingi this are my friends." Wooyoung said while showing them their sits. "Hi I'm Yunho." the boy called Yunho extending his hands to greet San. But Mingi shakes it instead of him. "I'm Mingi," Mingi said with a smile. "I'm Yeosang." the boy that is sitting on the edge of the couch said. "Nice to meet you," Mingi said.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 3 Party