Chapter 6 » Hang out

Author P.O.V

After school, San waited at the cheer team lockers. Wooyoung asks him to. He plays with his phone while waiting for the boy. He suddenly got a text from her mother.

•|~|•

Mom

We're going to Australia. It's urgent. See you later.

San

Sure.

•|~|•

"Sannie." San turns his head to his right to see the boy sweating. "I need to shower before we go. Can you company me?" he dragged San before he could even reply. San waits in front of the bathroom door holding the boy's clothing. Then Wooyoung calls him. "Sannie, can you get in?" Wooyoung said making San glued in front of the door not wanting to get in. "What are you doing? I tell you to get in." Wooyoung said sticking his head outside the door. "I have showered so never mind," San said. "Suit yourself," Wooyoung said taking the clothing that San is holding.

"Where do you want to hang out?" San asks Wooyoung. "Anywhere? I don't care as long as it's not my house." Wooyoung said. "Do you want to go to my house? My parents aren't home." San said. "Sure why not," Wooyoung said walking happily.

When they arrive at San's house, the first thing they do is watch Netflix. San somehow felt relieved when Wooyoung didn't want to do something else. But Wooyoung on the other hand had a different idea. He has given San a few hints but the boy doesn't respond like how he wanted. The movie suddenly heated up. Wooyoung takes this opportunity. He pins San on the couch hovering over him. "What are you doing?" San yelp. "I'm boring. I want to do something fun." Wooyoung said with a smirk. "Are you 24/7 horny?" San asks. "Yeah kinda," Wooyoung said kissing the boy. San was shocked by the attack but he kissed him back.

Play while read ~ ^_^

"You can shout as loud as you want," he leans in next to Wooyoung's ear. "As much as you're hot as hell if you blow me now I accept that I won't be able to get it up again to fuck you and I can tell you right now I'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk."

"OK then." Wooyoung winked as he took the facecloth before he started washing himself down in the toilet, being very thorough in cleaning every part of him, smirking when San let out a hiss as he stroked the length of his pants. He then quickly washed and they both exited the steaming cubicle.

When they went back into the room San pushed Wooyoung down on the bed on his stomach before crawling up and pushing his legs apart so he could reach the one part of his body he wanted to concentrate on right now.

He leaned down and bit his way up the inside of one of Wooyoung's thighs, making him moan and spread his legs wider, before nibbling across one butt cheek and then leaning down to lick at the visible hole.

San's lips almost watered at the musky taste of the young man and the way he responded so beautifully to San's tongue, almost purring as he arched up and into his eager mouth.

As San sucked and nibbled at the willing hole his mouth watered even more at the ecstatic sounds Wooyoung was making while he thrust up into Wooyoung's mouth and then down onto the bed to get some friction.

"San, San, please, come on just fuck me" Wooyoung muttered and babbled as his teeth and tongue worked magic.

"So fucking desperate" San muttered as he leaned over and grabbed the complimentary lotion off the bedside table. He then reached down to his jeans and pulled the condom out of his pocket. He had gone out with hopes.

He coated his fingers with lotion and slid one with intent into Wooyoung's begging hole. Wooyoung gasped and almost arched away from him before taking a breath and relaxing again.

"So fucking tight. How do you keep it so fucking tight" San muttered as he watched his finger slide in and out of the boy. His cock was leaking precum and sticking straight out as if it knew where it needed to be and was reaching to get there, but San knew if he touched himself it would all be over and with how tight Wooyoung was it wasn't going to be an easy slide without some more preparation.

When he was muttering his name and pushing back San felt he was safe to add another finger and then a third after nudging against Wooyoung's prostate and having him arch and swear like a porn star.

"Please San just fuck me already..." Wooyoung gabbled and then arched and let out a loud swear word when San slowly but surely touched base with one long slide.

San held onto Wooyoung's hips and just took a breath once he was fully inside. Woooyoung was hot and tight and if San didn't take a pause he would come on the first thrust. After a minute Wooyoung got impatient and started wiggling on his cock to get some movement and San growled low in his throat before slapping his ass, quite hard, and telling him to "Stop fucking move".

When Wooyoung practically purred and pushed back again San growled and pushed Wooyoung down so his ass was in the air, his back was arched beautifully and his face was buried in a pillow. San could see huge, so fucking huge, hands grasping onto the sheets looking for purchase and he looked at his own hands hopefully leaving bruises, his marks, on Wooyoung's hips, as he held him tight.

He pulled back and thrust in again, keeping up a hard and deep movement. Wooyoung thrust and writhed under him as his mouth urged him on, telling him what he wanted him to do and telling what he could feel and where.

"Fuck, fuck" Wooyoung cried out before throwing his head back and coming all over the sheets, he gripped tightly onto San as he shuddered his way through his orgasm, pushing San over the edge also and he fell and bit into Wooyoung's skin on his collarbone as he unloaded into the condom.

________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 6 Hang out