Chapter 1 » Meet

Play while reading for the best experience ~ ^_^ ~

Author P.O.V

"San, are you okay?" Mrs. Choi asks, concern ringing in her voice.

San gave a weak smile. "I'm fine Mum, don't worry about me,"

"Oh relax, Namji. Let's have a nice vacation together alright?" Mr. Choi gazed softly at his distressed wife. He rests his hand on her shoulder, slowly caressing it in an attempt to calm her woes. "Besides, I don't see the need to worry anymore. We are in Japan now, aren't we?"

Mrs. Choi scoffed but gave in to her husband's comforting words.

"I know, it's just that..." she sighed and crossed her arms. "It's been so long since we've been together like this. 5 years seemed like decades ago, and yet it felt as if you only left yesterday,"

San's face lit up for a brief moment after seeing the little pout his mother gave.

San and his parents stayed in Japan for a week. From the Tokyo Tower to the bamboo forest, under the blooming Sakura trees, and in the bustling streets of Shibuya, San felt glad to be out having a vacation with his parents. And yet, he still felt empty. A sort of numbness has been spreading like wildfire in his brain. One that he could never find the cause of for as long as he can remember.

The time came when he had to return home to Gyeongsangnam-do.

The flight had just taken off. San plugged his earbuds in and got so into the music that he subconsciously sang a verse from the song he was listening to.

I get drunk, wake up, I am wasted still

I realize the time that I wasted here

I feel like you can't feel the way I feel

Oh, I'll be fucked up if you can't be right he-

San felt a sudden tap on his shoulder. He sharply gasped and jumped a bit in his seat.

Looking over to his right, San saw a pale, blond-haired young man wearing a black shirt with an off-white undershirt beneath paired with a pair of skinny dark jeans and Dr Martens. His ears were pierced and he wore jewellery, a few silver necklaces layered on top of each other, and a ring on his pinky.

"You have a nice voice." the boy remarked. His voice was silvery, one that could sway people within minutes of hearing it.

San was one of those people. He had no idea how to respond to the sudden compliment and simply looked at him, mouth slightly agape.

The boy noticed the look on San's face and misunderstood it as a sign of annoyance. "Oh, please, don't stop. You sounded so good. Sorry if I bothered you." the boy apologized, yet sounded as if he still yearned for San to speak again.

Before a word could even escape San's mouth, the boy swiftly extended his hand.

"I'm Wooyoung by the way, Jung Wooyoung." He softly smiled.

San shook Wooyoung's hand and gave him an awkward little smile. "My name's Choi San, but my friends call me San."

"Ah," Wooyoung grinned. "I didn't expect us to get along so quickly!"

They both quietly laughed.

"Where do you live at?" Wooyoung asks. "I live at ______," San said. "I live near that area," Wooyoung said excitedly. "What are you doing in Japan by the way?" Wooyoung asks. "Just having some family vacation here. What about you?" San finally is the one who asks the question. "I'm here visiting my grandparents," he said and nodded in understanding.

After a few hours, the plane finally landed and the 2 are sleeping with Wooyoung on his shoulder. San was the first to wake up and see the plane was on land. He woke Wooyoung up.

"Until we meet again Sannie," Wooyoung said hugging him. San smiles at him before separating from their family. "until we meet again." San said to himself and couldn't take his mind off of him.

________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1 Meeting

I'm addicted to their stay cover!