Chapter 2 » You're the one

Play while read ~ ^_^ ~

Author P.O.V

San woke up as usual and he got up with a surprise on his left. His dad is sleeping with him. He didn't know why, he couldn't be judging so he let it be. He showers and gets ready for school. He walks to the kitchen and prepares some breakfast for his parents. He usually does breakfast anyway.

"What are you doing today dear?" Mrs Choi asks her lovely son. "Just some pancakes," San said finishing his utensil washing. His mom sits down at the island table kitchen.

Then his father came down with work clothes after his mom got dressed. "Good morning Dad. Want some pancakes?" he said to him and he shook his head with a stern face. "Honey, we're going to work now ok. Take care." her mom said and immediately got out of the house and so as his dad. They didn't even touch his pancakes. It makes him feel down and goes right to school after that.

"Hi!" someone said to San. He looked around and saw no one. He thinks it might be his imagination until someone jumps on him making his surprise. He turned around and saw the great smile of someone he knew. It suddenly makes his day better.

"We meet again, San."

"Hi, Wooyoung."

Yes that Wooyoung, Jung Wooyoung.

"Is this your school too?" San asks and he nods happily. "I'm in the last class. Probably you don't know me." Wooyoung said not even feeling bad for himself. "I'm in the second class. Maybe that's why we never met." San said. Wooyoung nods in understanding.

"Wooyoung!" one of his friends called him seeking his attention. "I wish we could walk to class together but sadly we aren't in the same class. Never mind meet you later Sannie." Wooyoung said walking off to his friends. San didn't know why but he loved having Wooyoung beside him. He likes having a great company like him.

"San! Good morning!" his good friend told him while pulling San's chair signing him to sit. San sits on the chair. "Why are you so happy today?" San said in an annoyed tone. "Can't your best friend be happy that his best friend is back from Japan?" his friend said. "Okay Mingi!" he said making Mingi laugh at him.

San is finally home after a long day in school. He got in front of his house door and heard some fragile vases crash on the floor. He quickly got in the house and saw her mom and dad looking at each other angrily. San's entry makes the house fall into awkward silence. "GET INTO YOUR ROOM NOW!" his dad yelled at him when he was about to say something. He quickly got into his room without hesitation or objection.

He lies on his bed staring at the ceiling. His parents don't always fight against each other. He doesn't feel so sad but he still needs some company. He opens his phone and immediately clicks on the contact name Wooyoung.

•|~|•

San
Hey Wooyoung.
Are you busy?

Wooyoung
Not at all. Why?

San
I just want some company

Wooyoung
I could be your company for tonight.

San
Thanks

Wooyoung
I'm the one who wants to say thanks to you.
You have been talking since day one.
I am lucky to have you.

San
Welcome then 😊

•|~|•

That was one best sleepless nights for San but it's worth it. He thinks he might be the one for him.

________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 2 You're the one