Chapter 9 » Talk

Author P.O.V

San goes to school the next day together with Mingi. To his surprise, Yunho is leaning at San's locker. "Did you tell him that I'm coming to school today?" San asks Mingi and he shakes his head aggressively. "San?" Yunho looks at him confused. "H-hi Yunho," San said nervously. "Mingi I need to talk to you after school," Yunho said. Before Mingi replies, San shakes his head at Yunho. "If it's about me, then talk with me now," San said. Yunho chuckles a little. He makes their face close and whispers to San's ear "It's not about you it's something else." Yunho whispers and San suddenly knows what it is with the smile that Yunho puts on his face. Mingi who is between them is confused and jealous at the same time.

The both of them walk into their class. The class greeted San who was long gone from school. The both of them sit at their assigned sit. "Wanna go somewhere after school?" Mingi asks San. He looks at him and shakes his head. " I have something to do after school and Yunho wants to talk to you about something right?." San said and Mingi opened his mouth showing he remembered that Yunho wanted to talk to him after school. 

"By the way, your sweetheart Wooyoung misses you. I think you should-" 

"Didn't I tell you that I don't want to hear his name again?" 

"Yes, but it's quite annoying that he keeps on bugging me about you almost every day."

"I hate him for being like that. He has someone to date and still takes me as his friend with benefits. You know that I have attachment issues. He makes me attached to him although I know that he is wrong."

"Yes I know San but how about you try to talk to him? Maybe it's not that bad?"

"From what I see he is not a good person to talk to seriously." San sighed and at the same time their teacher got in class and the first period of the day started.

During recess, the both of them walk to a table they usually sit at. the both of them eat their meal peacefully not until the burst of someone to their table and knock his knuckles on it. It's Wooyoung.' San says to himself and looks at the figure beside him. without any words from Wooyoung, San is dragged to the boy's locker. Wooyoung hugs San tightly, San was dumbfounded by his action. He doesn't know what to do. He looks blankly at the boy who is hugging him. 

"I miss you," Wooyoung said. San didn't reply to the boy who was urged to cry. Wooyoung lifts his head at him. "You aren't replying? Why do you look mad?" Again San just looked blankly at the younger boy. "San? Are you okay?" Wooyoung asks him while gently caressing his face. San moves his head to not get touched by Wooyoung. Wooyoung looks at him in shock. "Did I do something wrong?" Wooyoung asks him. No answer again. "Please tell me," Wooyoung begs to him. At this point, San feels like a volcano that could erupt anytime. Wooyoung still acts innocent and asks him what's wrong again and again. "I-" the bell sound cuts off San. That is when San stormed out of the room. Wooyoung was left alone in confusion. 

"Hey San!" someone calls his name from afar. San stop walking. He knows it is not Wooyoung's voice but instead Wooyoung's best friend's voice. San looks at the tall figure who is stopping in front of him. "Aren't you supposed to meet Mingi?" San asks the short-breath boy. "Yes I know but I want to talk to you first," Yunho said and San raised one of his eyebrows showing that he wanted to know what the problem was. "Wooyoung cried in class just now. He said he met you but you didn't want to talk to him." Yunho said sounding so sympathetic to his friend. "I just don't want to talk to him," San said showing no interest in what Yunho said earlier. "Just talk to him please, I beg you. I have to go now." Yunho said sprinting again in the other direction.

________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 9 Confess